What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah vs Ennis

Farah vs Ennis

• Robbie Farah cos he got skill

Votes: 101 64.3%
  • Michael Ennis cos hes a grub

Votes: 56 35.7%

• Total voters

sando88

Not a Moderator
according to nrl stats:

ennis made 2 errors, 3 inefficient tackles.. and wait for it, 10 missed tackles !!!

abpanther

Staff member
Ennis was poor on friday night, was trying to do too much, that kick out in the in goal with 5mins to go on 3rd tackle was a shocker

mongoose

Coach
Farah will surely be picked. I would even pick De gois over Ennis. Ennis is more erratic than billy slater.

Apey

Staff member
Finally all the Ennis guys can shut the f**k up.

If they shut up, I will too.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Dr Apey diagnoses that you've got a serious case of paranoia.

That, or you're 12.

MacDougall

First Grade
When Lawrence got injured I was disappointed, aww damn now only 2 possibilities for Origin.

Then Galloway got injured and I was super disappointed. Well at least Farah pretty much has his spot sewn up, I says.

Then Farah got knocked out cold and I was dismayed and dumbfounded. Could have punched a hole through a steel door (probably not :lol:). Could our hopes of finally having one of our boys play Origin dashed so fast and so unfairly?

But then he played on. With a glazed over, yet determined look in his eyes and the colour gone from his face. He looked ready to puke after he drew a penalty from the markers. But he played up until the death and held off from puking until he got into the sheds. He was out cold, didn't move. Then got up and played on. Didn't miss a tackle and was still our most valuable player after he got knocked out.

And some people said he wasn't tough enough?

mepelthwack

Juniors
Look it's Farah by miles, always has been. Surprised there was even a debate to begin with.

Having said that, is that dope Daley one of the selectors? Bet he still picks Ennis anyway. Hope there is enough common sense with the other selectors to trump him.

sando88

Not a Moderator
When Lawrence got injured I was disappointed, aww damn now only 2 possibilities for Origin.

Then Galloway got injured and I was super disappointed. Well at least Farah pretty much has his spot sewn up, I says.

Then Farah got knocked out cold and I was dismayed and dumbfounded. Could have punched a hole through a steel door (probably not :lol:). Could our hopes of finally having one of our boys play Origin dashed so fast and so unfairly?

But then he played on. With a glazed over, yet determined look in his eyes and the colour gone from his face. He looked ready to puke after he drew a penalty from the markers. But he played up until the death and held off from puking until he got into the sheds. He was out cold, didn't move. Then got up and played on. Didn't miss a tackle and was still our most valuable player after he got knocked out.

And some people said he wasn't tough enough?

i couldn't agree more.. i was in shock watching all our origin hopefuls struck down with injury

i bet the idiot laurie daley was praying that farah would be ruled out so that his decision to select ennis could be justified.. but our mighty captain fought on bravely, not to mention earning man of the match in a losing team! (yes, we should never have lost! but thats not the point lol)

Latest posts