What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah vs Ennis

Farah vs Ennis

• Robbie Farah cos he got skill

Votes: 101 64.3%
  • Michael Ennis cos hes a grub

Votes: 56 35.7%

• Total voters

Charlie124

First Grade
Too bad Ennis hasn't done that once this year.

Farah on the other hand has put points on the board himself.

Nice try at being a smartarse, but fail.

Im not really sure how you managed to miss the point on this one, but i was refering to Ennis actually scoring points on the weekend while Farah didn't score sh*t.

You know, this weekend just gone, where the two players in question were head to head??

TimmyB

Juniors
Im not really sure how you managed to miss the point on this one, but i was refering to Ennis actually scoring points on the weekend while Farah didn't score sh*t.

You know, this weekend just gone, where the two players in question were head to head??

I recognise that. I'm just pointing out that if anyone can make a sh*tload of tackles AND put people away for tries I would have thought Ennis would have done it at least once this season. He hasn't.

Why are you so adamant for Ennis anyway? I mean, you even somewhat arbitrarily stated you feared Ennis more than Farah in a thread asking for NSW players QLD fear. There was no real reason to mention Farah at all. Especially not so disparagingly.

I understand why Dogaholic is supporting Ennis and I understand why Tigers are behind Farah - we're supporting our players.

You on the other hand??

I recognise that. I'm just pointing out that if anyone can make a sh*tload of tackles AND put people away for tries I would have thought Ennis would have done it at least once this season. He hasn't.

Why are you so adamant for Ennis anyway? I mean, you even somewhat arbitrarily stated you feared Ennis more than Farah in a thread asking for NSW players QLD fear. There was no real reason to mention Farah at all. Especially not so disparagingly.

I understand why Dogaholic is supporting Ennis and I understand why Tigers are behind Farah - we're supporting our players.

You on the other hand??

Exactly what I was thinking.

It makes sense that the Bulldogs fans would champion the selection of Ennis, but the fact that there are all these Cowboys supporters endorsing him as well, seems odd. No matter how many times you debunk the myths they propagate about Farah's supposed fragility, arrogance, poor tackling, they remain adamant in their belief that Farah is ill-suited to Origin.

I honestly believe that there is some lingering resentment amongst Cowboys fans against the Tigers post-2005 or maybe they are partial to Ennis because he played up in QLD for a few years?

Charlie124

First Grade

You on the other hand??

Why are Tigers and Bulldogs fans even in that thread?? Its asking who QLDers fear, nothing to do with clubs. Im a QLDer and i would much prefer NSW select Farah than Ennis because i think Ennis will cause us far more problems than Farah will.

Charlie124

First Grade
Exactly what I was thinking.

It makes sense that the Bulldogs fans would champion the selection of Ennis, but the fact that there are all these Cowboys supporters endorsing him as well, seems odd. No matter how many times you debunk the myths they propagate about Farah's supposed fragility, arrogance, poor tackling, they remain adamant in their belief that Farah is ill-suited to Origin.

I honestly believe that there is some lingering resentment amongst Cowboys fans against the Tigers post-2005 or maybe they are partial to Ennis because he played up in QLD for a few years?

I dont know how many times i have to say this (i've even started just copy/pasting my same response to this rubbish in another thread) This has nothing to do with the 2005 grand final, Benji Marshall is the one who id be resentfull towards if anyone. We were beaten by a better team, thats it.

I dont know why Tigers fans just cant comprehend that someone would have a differing opinion to theirs, you asked the question "Farah or Ennis?" you asked the question "Who do QLD fear?" but it seems that unless everyone answers "Robbie Farah" to both questions, there must be some conspiracy about why.

Just accept the fact that not everyone will be too worried if he gets picked, and a fair few opposition would prefer it.

Dogaholic

First Grade

You on the other hand??
This isn't about the Bulldogs Vs Tigers. This is about my belief that Ennis is currently the better player and would do better in the sky blue.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I still don't know why selectors don't pick both. Put one on the bench. If one is failing, put the other back on. Heck, Farah can move to halfback if need be. Ennis can goal kick. BOTH ARE WORTHY FFS. Wing/Buderus 03, 04 & 05 anyone??

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Farah is the better player and has been the best hooker in the comp alongside Smith for the last couple of seasons, he only missed last years selection because the selecters wanted to stick with a washed up Buderus.

But Laurie Daley is the country team coach and a NSW selector and Ennis is the Country No9. I reckon this a huge advantage to Ennis. It wouldn't surprise me if Farah gets dudded again.

Last edited:

TimmyB

Juniors
Why are Tigers and Bulldogs fans even in that thread?? Its asking who QLDers fear, nothing to do with clubs. Im a QLDer and i would much prefer NSW select Farah than Ennis because i think Ennis will cause us far more problems than Farah will.

But there was no need to even mention Farah.

Anyway, you really hopped around the question. I was trying to figure out why you are the only neutral fan that is so vocal in your support for Ennis. It's pretty weird.

TimmyB

Juniors
This isn't about the Bulldogs Vs Tigers. This is about my belief that Ennis is currently the better player and would do better in the sky blue.

I'm not doubting that's your belief. However, I doubt you would be back as often in this if Ennis wasn't a Bulldog. The Cowboy on the other hand ...

Sleep

Juniors
I think Farah will get the job. Bellamy has alluded to it a few times mentioning he's been good enough to play in previous years but had Buderus in front of him.

I hope they don't pick two. Waste of a bench spot. Lewis is a far better utility.

Charlie124

First Grade
But there was no need to even mention Farah.

Anyway, you really hopped around the question. I was trying to figure out why you are the only neutral fan that is so vocal in your support for Ennis. It's pretty weird.

I only mentioned Farah because he is the only player competing with Ennis (the player i said i fear in origin) for the spot. So out of those two players, Ennis is the one id be worried about if he lined up against us, i wouldnt feel the same way if it was Farah.

I havent "hopped around" the question at all, in fact i've answered it several times now, its just that its not what Tigers fans want to hear which is why they're getting their panties in a bunch. Im sorry if it hurts your feelings (no, not really) but if you cant handle another person (who's not a tigers or bulldogs fan) opinion then you really shouldnt ask for it.

Shorty

Staff member
Really...the poll should just contain 'Farah' because it's obvious Tigers fans can't accept that people might have differing opinions.

Ladmate

Bench
Ennis has taken his team to the top of the ladder.

Too bad Farrah hasn't done that this year

This should be fun lol

Put Ennis in the tigers and Farah in the Dogs and the dogs will be undefeated while the tigers will have won 2 games max (Benji Magic). Farah is better, more creative, can kick short, a better playmaker than Ennis. Dont give anyone "Not suited to origin" crap, if you are good enough, you should be selected.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Put Ennis in the tigers and Farah in the Dogs and the dogs will be undefeated while the tigers will have won 2 games max (Benji Magic). Farah is better, more creative, can kick short, a better playmaker than Ennis. Dont give anyone "Not suited to origin" crap, if you are good enough, you should be selected.

lol

But Ennis is eay better than Farrah

fourplay

Juniors
If Ennis was going to be the origin hooker then Kimmorley would probably be the halfback. But since they arn't even considering Kimmorley maybe Farah already has the job. Maybe I'm overestimating the selectors, because to have Ennis as the hooker without Kimmorley there would be a double mistake.

Xplosive

Juniors
Really...the poll should just contain 'Farah' because it's obvious Tigers fans can't accept that people might have differing opinions.

LOL this thread is a big whinge by a bunch of clowns who would not know league even if it smacked them in the head
Bloody nerds lol
For the record I think they are both pretty evenly matched as players over all.
But I will go for Farrah by a nose so the Ennis can keep the dogs winning instead of participating in a glorified all star game :lol: