What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah's anger

simmo1

First Grade
Carrying a team including Scott Prince and Benji Marshall, both of whom played better in the Grand Final?

I agree with Smith being better than Farah, but this is false. Farah was the Tiger's best in the GF, and many Tigers fans were stunned than he didn't get the CC medal.

Charlie124

First Grade
Explain how Farah isnt better then smiffy ya bloody bleeder:oops:

Farah carried a team that was well and truly under the cap and won a premiership. Farah is possibly the greatest ever attacking hooker to ever grace this wonderful game, Farah has possibly one of the best kicking games i have ever witnessed he also makes 40+ tackles a game. Oh yeh and hes smashed two bleeders in Payne and Friend, smiffy next?:cool:

Smiffy on the other hand is a proven cheat, plays with a team that is well over the cap and he has no premierships to show for it. If that wasnt bad enough his team is sitting dead last on the table with ZERO points:oops::oops:

apples and oranges mate no comparison to be made.

really? because if you take a look at the stats you would see that he's only made 40+ tackles 4 times this season. Thats 4 times from 18 games. :sarcasm:

MacDougall

First Grade
That's it. I've heard enough anti-Farah nonsense. He is the greatest player to ever play the game. If you disagree then I will punch on with you. Name the time and place. I will destroy you all.

Latest posts