What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

farewell barry pierce

Nullajet

Juniors
i can only smell freshness and the hint of success on the horizon...and it smells gooooood! Coz there has been a big stink of late coming from our club...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Good onya Damo, Glad to see it is you who will be presiding.

You've come a long way from sitting on the sidelines and cheering the Sharks.

Now hurry up and get my club out of the sh*t!!! :)

carcharias

Immortal
PinkFloyd.Live8.BeforeShow.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am happy.

Wanted the old board gone, got it.

His goal would be to win a premiership, and he loves the sharks, with passion, doubt anyone would disagree there.

Have a crack, good luck Chairman Irvine.

millersnose

Post Whore
i dont think i saw a single photo of PF or a film clip aside from another bricj in the wall for about 2 years after i had already bought dsotm,wywh and the wall

they werent ones for having photos and film clips at the best of times

Frenzy.

Post Whore
i dont think i saw a single photo of PF or a film clip aside from another bricj in the wall for about 2 years after i had already bought dsotm,wywh and the wall

You didn't get Animals? One of their very best.

millersnose

Post Whore
actually no

animals was one of the last i got

and it does contain their finest moment

'you have to be trusted....by the people that you lie to....so that when they turn their backs on you.....you'll get the chance to put the knife in"

There's a film clip for Learning to Fly, DG has a great mullet, I think he was in denial about the hair loss.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Yes thats right... long time ago.

Latest posts