What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

farewell barry pierce

SharkWings

Juniors
Shows what you know. Nothing to do with online. Who is Irvine when he's online anyway? I wouldn't know. Would I?

No one asked you to wing on in out of the blue to have a snipe anyway.

Don't worry though, the brainwashing can't last forever.

Ah so your w@nkfest is not just online? - good for you sweetheart!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Just look at this thread

Masons out of the woodwork. Poor brainwashed dupes.

images

The man has passion for the sharks and obvious good business sense. That's all I need too support him.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Ah so your w@nkfest is not just online? - good for you sweetheart!

You didn't answer me.

Is this Irvine fellow online here? Which poster is he?

Why is he above criticism? Did the Irvine user ever criticise the board?

It's very interesting and guess what.

I have the right, within the boundaries of the rules here. to have my own opinion about someone, anyone, based on what I KNOW about them that you don't.

So chill out, take it like a man and go play sycophant in your own forum.

The Dodger

First Grade
people whinging about the old sharks.
and what were they?

premiership winners?
a financially successful club?

lol

well done damien.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Oh sorry, didn't realise he was the only one.

As long as one of them is now the big dog i'm happy. Irvine has proven too be one of them so i'm happy.

Sounds like you agree about his right skill set for the job. Instead of moaning about I don't like this waaa waaa. Why not say exactly what about it you don't like? I'm guessing you don't know much if you don't know who he was online here.

Sad too say for you though, masons or not, most people on here are pleased with his appointment.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
As long as one of them is now the big dog i'm happy. Irvine has proven too be one of them so i'm happy.

Sounds like you agree about his right skill set for the job. Instead of moaning about I don't like this waaa waaa. Why not say exactly what about it you don't like? I'm guessing you don't know much if you don't know who he was online here.

Sad too say for you though, masons or not, most people on here are pleased with his appointment.

HAHAHAHA

No, I couldn't agree less and I won't be saying why on an open forum. He knows why and so do witnesses to one certain event.

No one can tell me who to like. No one can tell me to just cop it on the chin.

I don't care about what "most" people think either. "Most" people thought the world was flat till they were proved wrong. "Most" people are sheep who flock around obliviously

If you don't want to read what I say, ignore me, don't reply - whatever but don't presume to have the right to try and oppress my right to speak out.

redback

Bench
HAHAHAHA

No, I couldn't agree less and I won't be saying why on an open forum. He knows why and so do witnesses to one certain event.

I don't care about what "most" people think either. "Most" people thought the world was flat till they were proved wrong. "Most" people are sheep who flock around obliviously

If you don't want to read what I say, ignore me, don't reply - whatever but don't presume to have the right to try and oppress my right to speak out.

That sounds like a response I would write. I always use the sheep analogy. My advice to you Frenzy is to stick to your guns.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
That sounds like a response I would write. I always use the sheep analogy. My advice to you Frenzy is to stick to your guns.

Now I'm frightened!

I'll be sticking to my guns reddie because this one is to me as Stuart is to you.

B86

Juniors
CONGRATS Damo!!!

No one deserve this more than you, the club will be in great hands with you on board!

redback

Bench
Now I'm frightened!

I'll be sticking to my guns reddie because this one is to me as Stuart is to you.

Good on you Frenzy. As I have said all along we are all entitled to an opinion. Who cares if anyone agrees with you or not.

Stonecutter

First Grade
HAHAHAHA

I'm not trying to oppress you or tell you what too think :lol:

We have 2 different opinions. Pretty sure this is a discussion forum.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
OK

As to a previous point you raised I know exactly who Irvine was on here and I know exactly how he used to get on here and berate, criticise, accuse and make inference about the previous board.

What's good for the goose...........

Nullajet

Juniors
OK

As to a previous point you raised I know exactly who Irvine was on here and I know exactly how he used to get on here and berate, criticise, accuse and make inference about the previous board.

What's good for the goose...........

That may be the case but at least he is now activelty doing something about it ...not just bleating about the errors of their ways.

I don't think anyone has a right to try and change your opinion about the bloke but we are just as entitled to express our relief that such a person is finally activelly involved in bettering the club,....and lets face it the club hasnt been steered too well of late.