What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell Kyle Felch and the Wun Valentine turncoat the Felix Holmes wun. stoopid North Qld merkins.

Incredible. Mirrored my sentiments perfectly.
Val could have been a club legend, maybe all time points scorer but instead decided to be a f**kwit. Enjoy the Dragons coward.

Yes there was a few of them that thought the grass was greener elsewhere.

Jack Bird thought he was going to be a super star up at the Broncos and win a shyte load of Premierships.

Instead he got a shyte load of injuries.

Bad Luck.

since77

Juniors
Rent free, enjoy having 6 origin players and never winning the comp for a decade.
The shit that lives in my head rent free would cause your stupid mind to explode.
“Oh yeah mate, been so great, the gf gave me a blow job last week and super crisp was 49 dollars for a thirty case.. can’t wait for next year.
Go Cam Smtih…what do you mean he doesn’t play any more ?.”
I'm not a Nth Qld supporter silly boy. But hey at least they have a stadium that holds more than 3 people and they have a leagues club..... Also not built on a swamp.
I am more classy than you going to the “global south “ brothel and getting pegged after a few bundys on a Thursday.
Shhhh. Don't tell your inbred Sharks buddies what you and I get up to when we're alone. And I won't tell them that your thirty seconds is a little too quick for my liking.

roboshark

Coach
I'm not a Nth Qld supporter silly boy. But hey at least they have a stadium that holds more than 3 people and they have a leagues club..... Also not built on a swamp.

Shhhh. Don't tell your inbred Sharks buddies what you and I get up to when we're alone. And I won't tell them that your thirty seconds is a little too quick for my liking.
Why do you feel the need to post in here. Surely your life isnt that miserable that you have to seek out other footy forums to spread your pathetic opinions

Then again....

since77

Juniors
Why do you feel the need to post in here. Surely your life isnt that miserable that you have to seek out other footy forums to spread your pathetic opinions

Then again....
I saw the OP and thought I'd chastise the sad pathetic apparently 12 year old clown who posted it. It was a classless rubbish post celebrating injuries and weirdly imagining semen on Todd Payten's face (maybe he's just projecting his own inner desires?) and his sad laughable juvenile response to me kind of justified that stance methinks. Talking about miserable.......think about how miserable the cheer squad and rabid defenders for the clown who posted the OP must be .......

@since77 lasted 1 post taking the moral high ground the pathetic f**k. Guaranteed maggot in real life.
I just decided to sink to his slimy little level after his childish and weirdly aggressive responses. You should sit back, relax and have a cheese sandwich. With an extra lashing of maggots.

I saw the OP and thought I'd chastise the sad pathetic apparently 12 year old clown who posted it. It was a classless rubbish post celebrating injuries and weirdly imagining semen on Todd Payten's face (maybe he's just projecting his own inner desires?) and his sad laughable juvenile response to me kind of justified that stance methinks. Talking about miserable.......think about how miserable the cheer squad and rabid defenders for the clown who posted the OP must be .......

I just decided to sink to his slimy little level after his childish and weirdly aggressive responses. You should sit back, relax and have a cheese sandwich. With an extra lashing of maggots.
Can you stop it with these tantrums please, this behaviour is just not needed.

since77

Juniors
Can you stop it with these tantrums please, this behaviour is just not needed.
Oh dear. Go back to the OP. That was where the behaviour that wasn’t needed was. Or were you cool with the sentiments expressed in that?
BTW do you know what a tantrum actually is? It’s what you’re having in your last post.

coolumsharkie

Referee

No one asked. Geez you Sharkies fans are dim.
Are you just as lame in person? That's some cringey embarrassing shit right there.

since77

Juniors
Oh what a beautiful morning.

Let's now repurpose that original post now that you're not so cocky......

It’s so satisfying to be sitting back, on a Saturday morning, to celebrate the farewell of the perennial semi final chokers, the inbred Shire clowns.
The Scum have always been a competitor, a pain in the ass although not able to ever aim up in the finals

Biggest merkins the NRL have ever seen in our history.

f**k you .

Big shout out to Special Ks semen on Fitzy's face.

Up up ya dogs.

Oh what a beautiful morning.

Let's now repurpose that original post now that you're not so cocky......

It’s so satisfying to be sitting back, on a Saturday morning, to celebrate the farewell of the perennial semi final chokers, the inbred Shire clowns.
The Scum have always been a competitor, a pain in the ass although not able to ever aim up in the finals

Biggest merkins the NRL have ever seen in our history.

f**k you .

Big shout out to Special Ks semen on Fitzy's face.

Up up ya dogs.
I can imagine this guy taking a few days to draft this post up thinking he's going to hurt some feelings, really stick it up those shire dogs. Hahaha, this is a complete mental breakdown in progress right now.

Beautiful

He's even bolded and changed the font to get that point ACROSS