What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fataweara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Kicker

Juniors
OK, my sources have told me we are signing Paul Fataweara (spelling?). These guys are pretty reliable. They told me months ago that Kearny was signing with Wigan.

You heard it HERE first!!!!

Vicious

Bench
Joel Kicker said:
OK, my sources have told me we are signing Paul Fataweara (spelling?). These guys are pretty reliable. They told me months ago that Kearny was signing with Wigan.

You heard it HERE first!!!!
What sources do you have???Heinz or Master Foods???

Magpie Nick

Juniors
No we heard it here 9 days ago from Max!!! Any old bum could of told you that we had signed him, it happened 2 weeks ago!!! I don't see how reliable your 'sources' are as Kearney signed with Hull FC... :lol: :lol: :lol:

yappy

Bench
His source is last weeks Telegraph that he found on a bus. It isn't of course the most reliable source, but they have been known to jag the odd correct call after they read the day before's Herald.

daslacker

Juniors
Joel Kicker said:
jeez sorry pal

maybe inform us next time

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It would be hard to inform u with your head up your a$$.Shame your belly button isn't made of glass.Then u wouldn't be as slow as joel caine.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
joel, theres this new concept which has been around for a few days now called reading.

It's revolutionary, new age and a bit extreme even. I was a bit against it at first but quickly picked it up and found that it was not just a way of learning, but was also a way of entertaining oneself.

I also have a comment for you, its quite legendary and very fitting for you.

"It is better to shut your mouth and appear stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt"

Of late joel, you have been removing all doubt.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joel Kicker said:
ill be standing near the ladies toilets madunit.

Waiting for your mummy?

Trying to pick up?

Looking for a feed?

I won't be talking with you, you're a moron :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You know what you have done, you have been warned and I suggest you take this as advice and move on.

This thread is hardly informative as the topic has been discussed in previous threads which you failed to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.