What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fatty and Hadley and Wideler

gong_eagle

First Grade
I came in late when they were playing what Hadley said on 2gb and noticed that germ Wideler was on the footy show as well and missed what was said at the start of the segment, is the fued between Fatty and Hadley about to start again, can anyone fill me in on the early talk

legend

Coach
Fatty stuck it to Hadley, saying he was sacked twice because he wasnt' any good and they played the clip with Hadley going on about Weidler.

It's set to blow up again and Hadley is starting to lose ground IMO.

Sounds a bit like sour grapes over the Jones sacking from the Today show.

gong_eagle

First Grade
legend said:
Fatty stuck it to Hadley, saying he was sacked twice because he wasnt' any good and they played the clip with Hadley going on about Weidler.

It's set to blow up again and Hadley is starting to lose ground IMO.

Sounds a bit like sour grapes over the Jones sacking from the Today show.

thanks !!

tune into Hadley at 9am and listen to him hit back as we know he will

shiznit

Coach
i saw that... when fatty said "ray always sounds like a big guy behind the mic" i was abit shocked. i dont know about the history though... can someone fill me in...

on a slightly diffrent note... wasnt it good to see tommyR on. bloody hardarse... nevermind reg regan... hes the real life thing.. played hard, fought hard, drank hard... a deadset legend...

lukesdogs

Juniors
all that hadley said was what 90% of what people think of dany widarse (wideler) that most of what he said is crap and that maby the reason for the footy shows crap rattings may be due to people turnning over when he is on.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
shiznit said:
i dont know about the history though... can someone fill me in...

Hadley and steve roach used to work on the footy show with fatty and sterlo. allegedly there was a falling out between the two pairs and roach and hadley got punted. since then hadleys had this eprsonal thing agaisnt vautin and the footy show. what ties it up even more is that johnny gibbs who's fatty's manager used to be a co-host on footy with hadley but left the radio program he did with hadley to jump ship to the rival station whent he ridiculous 'exclusive radio rigths' came into play. hadleys bitter about that as well ,as he said gibbs lied to him and that they had made a pact to stay together.

I've heard hadley boast on air that he's behind the push to get vautin sacked at the manager or ceo (cant remember which one) of the manly football club a few years back.

Also, bob fulton who works with hadley hates vautin cos vautin called his son scott as avergae (or odinary) player. truthis fatty was being nice. scott fulton was garbage

legend

Coach
Hadley's making a habit of foot in mouth incidents.

After Clint Newton left the Knights, he had Clint on air before a Friday night match and Hadley unloaded on Smith in a big way.

The Knights came out and beat the Roosters the following night and have since remained in the top eight and have probably been the most successful club in free agency to date.

He did it again with Weidler and Gower made him look a fool as well as himself.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Just because Wiedler got it right for once in his life, doesn't make Gower an idiot.

Craig is right. Widler is a f*ucking dribbler and everybody knows it. He was only saying what most people think.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Just because Wiedler got it right for once in his life, doesn't make Gower an idiot.

Craig is right. Widler is a f*ucking dribbler and everybody knows it. He was only saying what most people think.
are you serious? gower kept saying its crap its crap, his manager was saying yeah its true gower is going to leave. weidler says it and gower again says no, then 2 days later comes out and says he is going to leave? now who looke like the idiot?

legend

Coach
Gower looks a much bigger fool than Weidler and Girdler was none too impressed about it judging by the look on is face.

One of his best mates was telling him bare faced lies.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
hindmarsh4pm said:
are you serious? gower kept saying its crap its crap, his manager was saying yeah its true gower is going to leave. weidler says it and gower again says no, then 2 days later comes out and says he is going to leave? now who looke like the idiot?

Look, Gower has the I.Q of two wooden deck chairs, I'm not disputing that.

However, he was correct when he called Wiedler a f*ucking dribbler. Because thats what he is, regardless of the fact he got this story right. Thats 1/2000000000 for the spastic.

BJ

Juniors
weidler handled himself alright, but his track record for "exclusives" isn't that great. There's no wonder why the players don't really like him.

bartman

Immortal
Hadley's time must be up, surely? When are the NRL going to encourage other radio stations to get involved in the game they used to in Sydney - used to be able to take your pick from 4 different stations doing calls of games... shouldn't be too hard to cover the NRL with national networks and syndication.

Latest posts