What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

favorite rock singers

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Ron Jeremy said:
No one likes Hair bands??, they where brillant!!, great guitar, vocals the whole persona was magnificent!!
Maybe if you like overproduced wankery and vocals that sound like a 12 year old boy with his nuts in a vice. I guess their pants were all so tight for a reason....

Kakihara

Juniors
Patton is my fav for all rock in general. Anyone that has heard the release he put out with the Dillinger Escape Plan would know how awesome he is.

My fav hardcore vocalist is definitly Scott Vogel the ex Buried Alive and Terror Vocalist.

Quint

Juniors
Ok,this is it people,the best voices in Rock.
Rock being any music with Guitar Drums Bass.
!. Eric Adams - ManOwaR
2. James Hetfield - Metallica (Before the black crap)
3. Zakk Stevens - Savatage
4. Dee Snider - Twisted Sister
5. Ed Kawalckeckh??? - Live

legend

Coach
Jon Bon Jovi
Paul Stanley
Sammy Hagar
Freddie Mercury
Bruce Dickinson

Special mention to Richie Sambora. For a guitarist, he can really sing, much like Ian Moss.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Damn I forgot to mention Mike Patton, he's definitely up there.

Legend, you rate Hagar above Lee Roth?

legend

Coach
Personal choice mate. I like Roth as a showman, but I preferred VH when Sammy was in charge.

I'm different I know. :cry:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
legend said:
Personal choice mate. I like Roth as a showman, but I preferred VH when Sammy was in charge.

I'm different I know. :cry:
Fair comment, I totally see your point of veiw if you acknowledge Roth more as a showman.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
shai hulud said:
Patton is my fav for all rock in general. Anyone that has heard the release he put out with the Dillinger Escape Plan would know how awesome he is.

Awesome CD. Patton by far is my favourite, I've seen him a couple of times, Mr Bungle when they last came was awesome, Tomahawk 3 times including 2 of the recent Geek shows which included Fantomas. F**king superb. Someone threw a VB can at him which he then ripped with his teeth and chewed on for about two minutes. Christ it was cool.

Other than that I like

Justin Hawkins - making testicles redundant

Eddie Vedder - Much copied but none as good as he. Plus he structures words really well

Layne Staley - Alice in Chains, took a while to grow on more but headed the market in the nasal scream department.

Chris Cornell - (I'm starting to get a Seattle theme going) Early Soundgarden work is amazing. I like people that seem to have no respect for their vocal chords.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
1. Mike Patton... My only regret in life is not seeing Faith No More in 1997.

The rest aren't in order

Mikael Akerfeldt (Opeth)
Freddie Mercury (Queen)
Bruce Dickinson (Iron Maiden)
Burton Bell (Fear Factory)

my bottom 4 will probably change each day.