What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

favourite beer

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm definitely with the sentiment of the last 10-15 posts... Bourbon all the way :thumn:

Bazal

Post Whore
Bourbon sucks...Unless it's Makers Mark, Wild Turkey or Woodfords Reserve on ice, never with coke :fist:

MKEB...

Staff member
Bazal said:
Bourbon sucks...Unless it's Makers Mark, Wild Turkey or Woodfords Reserve on ice, never with coke :fist:

I gather that you know the differnce between Bourbon and whiskey.

Bazal

Post Whore
I got given a Glenfiddich Solera Reserve (aged 15 years) for my birthday a few years back...it's very good. My dad cracked out a bottle of Dimple that my granddad bought some time in the seventies at my engagement party. I've never tasted a better scotch

MKEB...

Staff member
Definitely a one a night drink (it oughta be as its pretty bloody dear). After dinner.

Red Bear

Referee
i had a woeful experience with scotch and cant touch the stuff any more, bourbon is just dreadful as well hate the smell.

Only good drink is beer, and fruity lexia goes ok as well sometimes.

Alba

Coach
The monster in the green box! Sunnyvale Fruity Lexia! Hahahaha!! We used to drink that when we were underage and penniless!! $7.80 for 4 litres! It's probably gone up now!

tiger_vertical.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
The taste of Red Bear & Raspberry always reminds me of getting pissed one night when I was in Year 11. I didn't see any on shelves until I was in Dan Murphy's last month. Snapped it up quick! Also found a case of KB in there!

Latest posts