What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

favourite beer

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not a beer drinker tbh... most of it tastes like piss.

And no, I haven't had the displeasure of drinking piss before.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Timmah said:
Not a beer drinker tbh... most of it tastes like piss.

And no, I haven't had the displeasure of drinking piss before.

well how can you say it tastes like piss then?

come on come up with something original at least, instead of posting what has been done...ive noticed you are abit of a follower, far from a leader

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I haven't tasted anything like it before, I don't like the taste. It looks like piss, therefore I connect the vision with the taste and say it tastes like piss.

What would you like me to do? Displace each ingredient of the beer and submit an intelligence report on my dislike of each? f**k off.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
must be all the saturated fat you eat to have piss the colour of beer, or you got something f**ked up doing in that body (which you should have pride in)...when i last checked piss is yellow, beer is amber bro

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've been drinking a lot of corona lately. Yuppie association aside, it's a good drop. Hard to find a good beer here in Korea, but all three of their locals aren't too bad. About on a par with New, I guess - so they're drinkable.

McLovin

Staff member
Only good New is out of a can imo...

I've slowly been converting myself to a JD/Beam and coke drinker. Loving the stuff lately...

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
lol, i hate the cans... too expensive and bad consistency (too much coke)

prefer to get the bottle and mix yourself.

MKEB...

Staff member
Hoegaarden Grand Crue
Duvel
Chimay
Kingfisher
Steinlager Pure (can drink a lot more more of them without a hangover than the original steinie)

Or Just plain old Speights.

Cant stand Heinecken and Stella.
Has anybody tries Sol as opposed to Corona?

Another something different to try instead of coke with your J D's, L&P

MKEB...

Staff member
Try drinking KFC pepsi after a night of bourbon, you would almost swear it tastes like bourbon.