What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Brewsky????????????????

GoParra

Juniors
Oi teabag, you sure are enjoying this thread for somone who didn't want it bought back ... tosser

TooheysNew

Coach
Oi f**khead - I answered twice to bag u out and once to answer someone's question. I haven't posted anything to add to the conversation - so go f**k yourself.

GoParra

Juniors
lol what a scary wee boy you are, i won't waste any more time on you but instead give you the honour of being my 1st and only ignore. What a total arrogant asshole :roll:

TooheysNew

Coach
:D

Thanks. Appreciate it. You can think what you want. I don't pretend to like people, and so you can just f**k off.

Anyone who drinks Carlton Cold and reckons they enjoy it is an idiot. It's not even a beer, it's beer flavoured orange sludge. Chock full of filthy preservatives to give you a filthy hangover.

Anyone who drinks Corona is an enormous wanker. They stick citrus fruit in the top of it in Mexico to keep flies off the top of the bottle. There's no place for that in Australia. I once heard this dickhead talk about how he prefers it with lime but can get by with lemon if he absolutely has to. I let him know how f**ked he was and after a minute or so persuading him, he agreed with me.

People who slam draught beers like VB, Carlton Draught etc have no idea what theyre talking about. They are the most unadulterated beers on the market.

Hahn Premium is the best beer along with Stella Artois. For a cheap spirit, southern comfort is also good, as is any decent vodka, my current fav being Absolut vanilla, goes well with dry and lime.

SirShire

First Grade
I love my New, Carlton Premium Dry, Hahm Premiums and a bit of VB goes alright.

Crown Lager is cat piss.

Cascade Premium Lager is one of the besting drinking beers around. Not a huge fan of premixed spirits, but I prefer them to mixing my own. So a woody goes alright. Had a mad scotch and ginger beer a few weeks back,

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Fave beer is probably Mac's Gold lager but can't buy it in Sydney anywhere I know of. I like Stella Artois, Grolsch or Becks if I've got the $$, but will happily swill back the Carlton Draught if I'm having a decent session at the pub.
Spriti wise I like good vodka. Absolut is excellent, and Finlandia is a solid drop as well. Favourite though is 42 Below, but it's pricey ($40 NZ per bottle duty-free compared to 2 bottles for $45 for Absolut) and hard to find outside NZ. Quite partial to the odd shot of good tequila too.

Latest posts