What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite GF moments 2000-2008

Shorty

Staff member
LOL And still using the predictable line - What does that have to do with the GF?
Erm next time READ properly I did comment on people making fun of the fan emotional for her club.
Christ you're thick.

Twigg

Juniors
LOL And still using the predictable line - What does that have to do with the GF?

In my previous post where do I mention GF's.:roll: READ SLOWLY. You are the predictable one pinning Lockyer on me since I'm a Broncos fan. If I wasn't, you wouldn't have mentioned him.

You could have simply mentioned you disagreed with my post. Instead you have a whinge and place the name "Lockyer" in there. The fact that you expected me to come back to you is just f*cking stupid.

Erm next time READ properly I did comment on people making fun of the fan emotional for her club.
Christ you're thick.

FFS I read your little whinge, but it was positive comments to HIYHM. I don't see you having a go at others and there's plenty that have mentioned these instances/emotions.

You are having a go at only me you sh*t stirrer cause I mention Thurston. Oh wait you're a Cowboys fan so you must have your head up his ass big time and as I menton him you come whinging straight to me. Yep, sounds predictable to me. :lol:

Loudstrat

Coach
Perenara's drop goal after Mitchell Pearce had about 60 failed attempts.

Surprised the Slater/Crocker hit on Stewart didn't raise too many mentions.

Freddy and Villa the gorilla.Then Moz.
The whole Roosters Panthers gf(it was a pearler).
2005 wtf.
2006 Webcke leaves a winner.
2007 Greg Inglis and Crocker.
2008 Beaver the champion,redemption and just how much fun the boys had tearing Melbourne a new one.They were even cracking jokes in the huddle.

Munky

Coach
My fave moments

The entire 03 GF - played in pouring rain with incredible intensity. The first set showed that The Roosters turned up to play at the same level that Manly did this year.

I nearly crapped myself after the first hit up when we were nearly caught in goal and then all throughout the game. Some of the goal line defence from Penrith was truely brilliant.

Re watching the 2003 GF is a bittersweet experience for me.

The team was so awesome performing to the level their talent demanded.

How players like Wesser, Puletua, Priddis (+ the rest of the team)became so bad baffles me.

My other fave moment is Inglis's fend on Watmough last year. Such an insane show of strength.

Loudstrat

Coach
Perenara's drop goal after Mitchell Pearce had about 60 failed attempts.

Surprised the Slater/Crocker hit on Stewart didn't raise too many mentions.

Wasn't that Josh Lewis and Jamie Soward? 2006?

Yep - stand corrected.

For me, thinking about it, have fond memories of the Villisanti Hit (and Moreley's and Freddies reaction), Benji's flick. Sattlers tackle (reckon Luke Phillips efforts were better), Stacey's try, Heathers field goal etc wre all great moments.

One stands out.

Chris Hieghington's interview with Matthew Johns in 05. "F*ck, yeah, we f*ckin played f*ckin great f*ckin footy...."

Yep - stand corrected.

For me, thinking about it, have fond memories of the Villisanti Hit (and Moreley's and Freddies reaction), Benji's flick. Sattlers tackle (reckon Luke Phillips efforts were better), Stacey's try, Heathers field goal etc wre all great moments.

One stands out.

Chris Hieghington's interview with Matthew Johns in 05. "F*ck, yeah, we f*ckin played f*ckin great f*ckin footy...."

Don't forget Benny Galea's effort "ohhh f**k...oh...sorry"

Hino is a legend, and that interview with MJ proved it.