What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Music Video

LESStar58

Referee
Karmichael Hunt said:
LESStar58 said:
Karmichael Hunt said:
Come to Daddy and windowlicker by aphex twin are awesome clips. Very disturbing though

I remember the first time I saw the windowlicker clip...scarey sh*t! But from all accounts i've heard he is a genius!

Are you talking about the musician or the director? They are both very talented indeed.

I was actually talking about Aphex Twin himself...a couple of guys I work with who are into dance/breakbeat/music production rave about him but I've only ever heard windowlicker and come to daddy. I worked the bar next to the boiler room at Melbourne BDO this year so I would've heard him but I wouldn't know the majority of his music from somebody like Massive Attack. but now that you mention it...

I work at Borders and I found a DVD which is a best of by the director who did 'windowlicker' and a whole bunch of other stuff. Whats his name and what other stuff did he do? I actually looked at the back of it but can't remember what else it said.

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Chris Cunningham I think. He did 'All is Full of Love' by Bjork, 'Frozen' by Madonna, "Only You' by Portishead, some other stuff as well

I know the DVD you're talking about, there is a series of them including ones for Spike Jonze who did the 'Praise You' film clip and Michel Gondry who did the 'Fell in Love with a Girl' Lego film clip which is awesome