What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Origin Moments

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
lockyers whole origin career, was there a better fullback?
i think not: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lky17J-wsgw&feature=channel
At origin level?
Colin Scott, Garry Jack, Gary Belcher, Tim Brasher, Anthony Minichiello were all better than Lockyer in my opinion. Lockyer's performance as a five eighth in origin is miles ahead of his performances as a fullback.

Another thing, you guys have a strange concept of moment, nominating careers, entire series' etc.

You mob need to check out the definition of moment in a dictionary somewhere.

Sam I Am

Juniors
At origin level?
Colin Scott, Garry Jack, Gary Belcher, Tim Brasher, Anthony Minichiello were all better than Lockyer in my opinion. Lockyer's performance as a five eighth in origin is miles ahead of his performances as a fullback.

Another thing, you guys have a strange concept of moment, nominating careers, entire series' etc.

You have a strange concept of "better"! :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
At origin level?

Lockyer @ fullback comepletely outshines Lockyer @ 5/8. Watch the 1998-2003 series' all over again....particularly 1998/2001/2002/2003.

Sleep

Juniors
Fittlers last game was the first that came to mind for me. Everything just clicked that night.

Charlie124

First Grade
Danny Buderus's last three origin series'

Gordon Tallis making a rag doll out of monkey-face Hodgeson

Matty Bowens intercept try

Carl Webb humiliating Luke Bailey and the "oh oh oh but but Bailey was tired" excuses that came with it.

Mark Coyne and that miracle try.

Danny Nutley earning his debut for QLD, we lost the game but gee he slogged his guts out like no other.

Phillips

Referee
the only thing that was more embarrising about luke bailey getting ass f**ked by carl webb, was his nsw 'team mates' standing around there doing absuletly nothing.

Latest posts