What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite player

?

• Total voters

God-King Dean

Immortal
I made one at the end of 2009, but now that we are 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! I thought this would be the best time to get an update.

Last edited:

Dragon Dave

Bench
To be honest I have never really had a favourite St George player. I like good honest players who show pride and loyalty..so based on that, I'm going to have to go with Jason.

The Nick

Bench
I love em all, but if I had to pick just one it would be Beau Scott - I just love the way he goes about getting the job done, and how he's first in to defend his team mates whenever theres a bit of push and shove

DragonLady

Juniors
Can I vote 17 times.............honestly big soft spot for Dean with Beau running a close second

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if we were all as dumb as bunniesman when it comes to polls, boyd should be a definate winner...

I love em all, but if I had to pick just one it would be Beau Scott - I just love the way he goes about getting the job done, and how he's first in to defend his team mates whenever theres a bit of push and shove

Scott is f**kn awesome, he's got such a physical style really gets in there

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

i just hope beau scott left his ball handling skills and his silly penalties over in england..

what the hell was going on during the WCC? it was back to his cronulla days...

intercept

Juniors
i just hope beau scott left his ball handling skills and his silly penalties over in england..

Deja vu - he was playing in front only a handful of his own team's fans just like back at Shark Park

big pat

Coach
only difference is saints supporters watch and have a knowledge of the game, unlike sharks fans, passed out somwhere.

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors

He was taking way too long getting off the players after a tackle.