What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Team To Beat?

What team do you enjoy beating the most?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Cowboys

• Dragons

• Eels

• Knights

• Panthers

• Rabbithos

• Raiders

• Roosters

• Sea Eagles

• Sharks

• Storm

• Tigers

• Total voters

kaiser2004

Juniors
I'd love to see the storm beat the raiders, because we beat them for the first time in canberra last year and i loved it, then again in the finals
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

STORM 2004

JK

SpaceMonkey said:
No Warriors option? Does that mean everybody loves us?

You are the 2004 Bunnies - what is the point in celebrating a game you should easily win?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Storm. They are our bogey side and we mostly lose to them and most are by big margins, any win over the Storm i enjoy the most because it doesn't come often.

Very closely followed by the Roosters though.

Jamesy

Juniors
Bulldogs. But its also good to beat the sharks (local derby) and the roosters are good to beat, haven't had that feeling for a while though

Tommy Smith

Referee
Wezman007 said:
and the roosters are good to beat, haven't had that feeling for a while though
Ain't that the truth. You'll always be our whipping boys. Hope to see you in the Semis :D

_Johnsy

Referee
Roosters, closely followed by broncs.

Tommy

I hope like all hell we meet in the semis. I have seen nothing in our 2 games to give me any great concern if we had a full strength side. Bring on the semis.

Jamesy

Juniors
How true johnsy. I don't think we've played the goosters with a full strength side yet have we?? bring on the semis

miccle

Bench
Love beating Parra. I just hate smith and have also had a bad time due to the behaviour of parra fans over the years.

Just followed by bulldogs and roosters.

Paullyboy

Coach
You say you are a Warriors fan yet you have Raiders stuff all over you? Bit of schitzophrenia going on there mate?

For me its the Broncos for sure because all my mates are Broncos fans so we all go to the game or the pub and watch it together and absolutle abuse each other non stop and the loser goes home in tears (well close to it anyway), and at the moment ive got bragging rights! 8)

However the Roosters are trying their hardest to take over by cheating the cap, threatening to delay the start of the NRL season this year and by poaching anyone who has ever played for Canberra because they know where success is.