What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fc agm

AGM Date announced.

AGM_2010_Notice_of_Meeting.jpg

Please note time and date is different than the last few years. Previously held on a Sunday at 10:00am the AGM is now a Tuesday night at 6:00pm.

Also note you will need to fill in the slip at the bottom and return it if you want your old membership number badge.

I have spoken to some people at the club and the intention is that all 2010 members will recieve Annual Reports. The club is investigating methods of delivery.

For mine, there goes a nice Sunday morning talking about footy.

fish eel

Immortal
I'm sure someone will put forward a consipracy theory about the time and day move lol

strider

Post Whore
Tues 6pm .... f**k that! .... seriously - are they trying to minimise the turnout? :?

strider

Post Whore
meh, if someone cares enough they've got over a month to organise their sh*t so they can get there....

so why the change? does ossie have to go to church? :lol:

but seriously .... if there is still no postal votes then no one outside sydney votes .... not 6pm on a working night - so makes it harder for people outside the parra area to get there to vote .... can't say I think its a good move

Maroubra Eel

Coach
That does make it hard for people like me in the eastern suburbs. But it doesn't surprise me. I will be there to vote them out.

fish eel

Immortal
so why the change? does ossie have to go to church? :lol:

but seriously .... if there is still no postal votes then no one outside sydney votes .... not 6pm on a working night - so makes it harder for people outside the parra area to get there to vote .... can't say I think its a good move

Have to say though, I got the email last night and didnt even think about the day change until MITS mentioned it in this thread. Leagues Club AGM is held on a weeknight (though granted director voting takes place prior)

Good on 'bra Eel to, gonna vote 'em out without knowing who he can vote for. :sarcasm:

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Have to say though, I got the email last night and didnt even think about the day change until MITS mentioned it in this thread. Leagues Club AGM is held on a weeknight (though granted director voting takes place prior)

Good on 'bra Eel to, gonna vote 'em out without knowing who he can vote for. :sarcasm:

Doesn't matter who the alternatives are. It's just like the state government. You would vote for anyone but them.

Hellsy

Immortal
besides.... this is FC AGM, I thought everyone wanted to get rid of the NRL board? Why do people want to vote out the FC board? You barely hear from them for God's sakes..

Well I didn't notice it till I took my time to read the letter completely.

I only mention it hear because this change will most likely effect the attendance of many who have previously attended these meetings.

Luckily I work in Parramatta as you well know Fish and I will be walking down to, as I always do, take notes and provide them on line.

Tyler Durden

Juniors
It's been pretty quiet on the election front...only a month away.
Wonder if the real war will be for the Leagues club and not this little minor battle.

Just on another point...Raaaaaaaaay Hadley was banging on Monday about how Daniel Anderson has not yet been paid his money for the termination of his contract. The conspiracy theory put forward by Raaaaay is that the "colourful" chairman Spagnolo was not going to pay out Andersons contract until after the Footy club AGM. In this way, if there are to be any questions about the termination of Andersons contract at the AGM, they could dodge a direct answer to the question by claiming that it is an ongoing issue and they are working on a settlment with Anderson.

Gronk

Staff member
It's been pretty quiet on the election front...only a month away.
Wonder if the real war will be for the Leagues club and not this little minor battle.

Just on another point...Raaaaaaaaay Hadley was banging on Monday about how Daniel Anderson has not yet been paid his money for the termination of his contract. The conspiracy theory put forward by Raaaaay is that the "colourful" chairman Spagnolo was not going to pay out Andersons contract until after the Footy club AGM. In this way, if there are to be any questions about the termination of Andersons contract at the AGM, they could dodge a direct answer to the question by claiming that it is an ongoing issue and they are working on a settlment with Anderson.

Pretty low that Ando has not been paid. What's to negotiate ? Use a calculator to pro-rata his salary and cut him a cheque !

Gotta say that I'm tired of the shenanigans. :roll:

born an eel

Bench
seems to be they way things are handled these days, lawyers at 20 paces.
Maybe we should have a direct link on the clubs website to fairwork australia

mickdo

Coach

Why on earth anyone would believe a word that scumbag Hadley ever says, I have no idea

Freak2

Juniors
Any news on what the PDRL membership renewal fee is this year?

I was told that it was changing back to the old method of not requiring any form of ticketed or non ticketed membership??

Anyone got any news on this front??

Any news on what the PDRL membership renewal fee is this year?

I was told that it was changing back to the old method of not requiring any form of ticketed or non ticketed membership??

Anyone got any news on this front??

No this has not changed as far as I have heard, this still upsets many members of PESC.