What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fc agm

strider

Post Whore
I must say, when i first opened it and read "Parramatta United" I had a sudden fear of a new soccer team being started up again :crazy:

Suitman

Post Whore
I must say, when i first opened it and read "Parramatta United" I had a sudden fear of a new soccer team being started up again :crazy:

I thought that as well for about a second. :lol:

I was relieved when I found out it was only Kolcy and Sharpey instead.
There's no way those two blokes could cost us 12 squillion again, surely!! :lol:

Suity

Juniors
If i dont have my season ticket from last year what else do i need to show them to vote on the elections?

Can i use last years members badge?

Glenn

First Grade
Yep. Got that myself as well, as I'm sure many others did.
Not a lot there that tickles my fancy tbh.
I was hoping that if they came back with a challenge, they'd come back with a bit more expertise tbh.

They'll have to sell themselves. I know it's only the FC, but it ain't much different to what we have now, or what we had before.
All I can see is that I might vote for one or two of this mob instead of one or two of the current mob.

Bit of a let down tbh.

Suity

Hmmm nothing here :?