What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FECK YOU MUTHA BUGGA NEGOS. GF WEEK AND WE HAVE THE GIRLS AND NEWTOWN TO CHEER FOR. ITS THE END OF MY WEEK AND XPA'S ARE-A-FLOWING!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Balter XPA is potent and alway does some weird stuff to my head. Oddly enough most IPA are heavier but don’t have the same reaction.
A tip, Aldi has decent beer at cheap prices which they rotate - Modus XPA, brick lane etc. Dirt cheap and all good.

roboshark

Coach
Nah mate, I'm a Beer Nazi these daze. I drink for taste, with the added bonus of getting a little loose.
In daze gone by yes I would've just drank to get drunk, anything...
But how many tekillyas to take on the world, when the world just isn't fighting back, can a man bare?
I hear ya. Same reason I have an icy cold lemon radler Bintang in Bali. Just hits the spot

ragzouken

Juniors
Balter XPA is potent and alway does some weird stuff to my head. Oddly enough most IPA are heavier but don’t have the same reaction.
A tip, Aldi has decent beer at cheap prices which they rotate - Modus XPA, brick lane etc. Dirt cheap and all good.
Funny you say that me and missus have a no balter rule now always makes us crack the sads after a session get real sloppy, weird any other drop I’ll drink way too many and not feel a thing. Balter tho I get pissed