What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed up with Parramatta

Y2Eel

First Grade
TryTryTry said:
Don't you just love the way people prove your point for you?..

"God I am sick of people whinging about Parramatta whinging"

That says it all really..Parramatta love to whinge so much they whinge about whinging...LMAO!!!!!

:lol: Thats all i got to say about that....:lol:

Glenn

First Grade
TryTryTry said:
Don't you just love the way people prove your point for you?..

"God I am sick of people whinging about Parramatta whinging"

That says it all really..Parramatta love to whinge so much they whinge about whinging...LMAO!!!!!

:blahb:

Nikki

Coach
Just glad you waited all this time to make such a pearler of a post. You are a real inspiration. Why dont you TRY TRY TRY to get a life Tool.

Parra Guru

Coach
Nikki said:
Just glad you waited all this time to make such a pearler of a post. You are a real inspiration. Why dont you TRY TRY TRY to get a life Tool.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sunny

TryTryTry said:
Aren't you just fed up to the back teeth with the whinging and whining of the Parramatta club every single time they lose?

It was the referee cheating! It was the other side cheating! It was the sun in our eyes! Where we supposed to play today?? Whatever is at hand, the Parramatta Eels use it to excuse the fact that they are losers. It has been going on for decades. Always someone or something to blame but them!!

They are the most vocal club always trying to impress upon all other clubs and supporters the Parramatta point of view and they are also the all-time biggest whinging club in the NRL.

Please Parramatta get on with learning how to play the game and stop your constant whining.

:clap: :clap:

Bazal

Post Whore
TryTryTry said:
Aren't you just fed up to the back teeth with the whinging and whining of the Parramatta club every single time they lose?

It was the referee cheating! It was the other side cheating! It was the sun in our eyes! Where we supposed to play today?? Whatever is at hand, the Parramatta Eels use it to excuse the fact that they are losers. It has been going on for decades. Always someone or something to blame but them!!

They are the most vocal club always trying to impress upon all other clubs and supporters the Parramatta point of view and they are also the all-time biggest whinging club in the NRL.

Please Parramatta get on with learning how to play the game and stop your constant whining.

:lol: :lol:

Don't you just love it when these jockstrap heroes come on here and post some mindless drivel about a club they so obviously despise? You are a sh*t stain on these forums little fella, nobody particularly cares if you want to whinge and try and express your mightier than thou misconceptions and insecurities. Parra fans love our club and our team, same as any other fans, and same as any other fans we go right off if a stuff up costs us points. For you to claim that it's only happening at Parramatta and not whatever hack club you happen to follow points to you having an IQ equivalent to the small number of teeth in your swollen, misshapen head. Tell daddy to lay off with the bat, maybe you'll grow up to be a janitor someday.

borat

Bench
Bazal said:
:lol: :lol:

Don't you just love it when these jockstrap heroes come on here and post some mindless drivel about a club they so obviously despise? You are a sh*t stain on these forums little fella, nobody particularly cares if you want to whinge and try and express your mightier than thou misconceptions and insecurities. Parra fans love our club and our team, same as any other fans, and same as any other fans we go right off if a stuff up costs us points. For you to claim that it's only happening at Parramatta and not whatever hack club you happen to follow points to you having an IQ equivalent to the small number of teeth in your swollen, misshapen head. Tell daddy to lay off with the bat, maybe you'll grow up to be a janitor someday.

Actually that Jockstrap hero is 100% spot on. Parramatta club and fans are the biggest whingers in the NRL. By a country mile, hands down.

And Bazal here is proudly flying the whinging flag once again.

About the only time I have ever heard parra fans stop whinging was after the preliminary final last year. The sight 50 000 stunned mullets departing the stadium was priceless.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
Actually that Jockstrap hero is 100% spot on. Parramatta club and fans are the biggest whingers in the NRL. By a country mile, hands down.

About the only time I have ever heard parra fans stop whinging was after the preliminary final last year. The sight 50 000 stunned mullets departing the stadium was priceless.

saints fans:roll:

Bazal

Post Whore
borat said:

Lol, I'm being insulted by someone named for the alter ego if an idiot. How low can it get for me.:roll: Maybe you should look in your own backyard before criticising other clubs numbskull, like I've never heard a Saints fan bitch and moan about a result.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bazal said:
Lol, I'm being insulted by someone named for the alter ego if an idiot. How low can it get for me.:roll: Maybe you should look in your own backyard before criticising other clubs numbskull, like I've never heard a Saints fan bitch and moan about a result.

i think its ironic really a saints fan whinging about a parra fan...

borat

Bench
Bazal said:
How low can it get for me

Being a whinging parra fan is about as low as you can go. At least it can't get any worse for you.

Now, tell us more about how parra was ripped off again.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
Being a whinging parra fan is about as low as you can go. At least it can't get any worse for you.

who saying they were ripped off...

even your players are whinging to the NSW/AUS selectors :lol:

Parra Guru

Coach
Actually, it's more ironic that a Saints fan would try to insult us with a preliminary final result...

Bazal

Post Whore
borat said:

:lol:

Actually, I can't recall having said that. But then again, being a Parra fan, I must have :roll: . Are you the only one with an IQ of four or is it genetic?