What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed up with Parramatta

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Geez Im sick of people making these threads up, why dont you make another on Roosters fans, much worse ;-)

*Paul*

Juniors
Consider yourselves lucky if you weren't around in the Jack Gibson era, when you could openly bag the refs. It was far more relentless.

eelsta

Bench
PARRA_FAN said:
Geez Im sick of people making these threads up, why dont you make another on Roosters fans, much worse ;-)

Oh let this fool have his fun obviously he's got nothing better to do:roll:
Pity he didnt use a bit of gold lettering in with the blue,that would have given his post a nice touch

Glenn

First Grade
eelsta said:
Oh let this fool have his fun obviously he's got nothing better to do:roll:
Pity he didnt use a bit of gold lettering in with the blue,that would have given his post a nice touch

I would say they obviously failed basic reading and comprehension :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
PARRA_FAN said:

Debateable...the Roosters are the lesser of 2 evils IMO :p

El Diablo

Post Whore
thanksforsharing3rf.jpg

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yeah good thread, the nipple that created is quite talented imo, now go and drink a six pack and drive past a police station.

A genuine farkwit of the worst kind.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Very fed up. And then coming on here the day after their game to see your fans blaming the ref.

Parra Guru

Coach
TryTryTry said:
Aren't you just fed up to the back teeth with the whinging and whining of the Parramatta club every single time they lose?

It was the referee cheating! It was the other side cheating! It was the sun in our eyes! Where we supposed to play today?? Whatever is at hand, the Parramatta Eels use it to excuse the fact that they are losers. It has been going on for decades. Always someone or something to blame but them!!

They are the most vocal club always trying to impress upon all other clubs and supporters the Parramatta point of view and they are also the all-time biggest whinging club in the NRL.

Please Parramatta get on with learning how to play the game and stop your constant whining.

Some one needs a hug :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know what? You have just inspired me to look for another team to support. I don't think I can handle supporting Parramatta anymore after reading your post............ not

Whilst decisions went against both Parra and Sydney. The facts are they both led and led comfortably and were in control of there games before there halves became ineffective and the other teams forwards got on top.

Give teams a sniff especially at home and they will get you.

TryTryTry

Juniors
Don't you just love the way people prove your point for you?..

"God I am sick of people whinging about Parramatta whinging"

That says it all really..Parramatta love to whinge so much they whinge about whinging...LMAO!!!!!

Latest posts