What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fed up with Parramatta

borat

Bench
Parra Guru said:
Actually, it's more ironic that a Saints fan would try to insult us with a preliminary final result...

Saints turned up and were beaten by a better side. Parra never turned up end of story. Humiliated infront of a stadium full of your own fans.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
Saints turned up and were beaten by a better side. Parra never turned up end of story. Humiliated infront of a stadium full of your own fans.

:lol: Lets twist that..

Parra turned up and were beaten by a better side while saints where humiliated AGAIN infront of a staduim full of your own fans.... WOW isnt this year your guys last big shot at the title what with losing gaz and barret?

borat

Bench
Bazal said:
:lol:

Actually, I can't recall having said that. But then again, being a Parra fan, I must have :roll: . Are you the only one with an IQ of four or is it genetic?

IQ of 4. You are quite the wordsmith with your stinging insults. Attacking someones IQ has surley never been tried before. Bravo.

Why don't you go back to the parra forum and start a thread whinging about other fans accusing you of whinging. You are bound to feel far more at home and will surely end up with 20 pages of backslapping and whining. Oh, and throw in a Brian Smith is no good thread just for the hell of it.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
IQ of 4. You are quite the wordsmith with your stinging insults. Attacking someones IQ has surley never been tried before. Bravo.

Why don't you go back to the parra forum and start a thread whinging about other fans accusing you of whinging. You are bound to feel far more at home and will surely end up with 20 pages of backslapping and whining. Oh, and throw in a Brian Smith is no good thread just for the hell of it.

Slapping is well known the the St george crowd isnt it?? just ask coach brown;-)

borat

Bench
borat said:

Except of course we were beaten by the premiers. Parra was just towelled. From the 10min mark onwards you could here a pin drop out in the carpark over the parra faithful. Loudest cheer the Parra team got was when they ran onto the field.

Y2Eel

First Grade
borat said:
Except of course we were beaten by the premiers. Parra was just towelled. From the 10min mark onwards you could here a pin drop out in the carpark over the parra faithful. Loudest cheer the Parra team got was when they ran onto the field.

Yeah excuses excuses....;-)

Bazal

Post Whore
borat said:

I never claimed to be original, I was merely asking a question based on the evidence put forward by your good self. Obviously you have nothing more to say than comment on my lack of originality, which is ironic in itself. I'm sure the words "Yeah, that's original" have never once been uttered on these forums either. Why don't you go jerk off to your video of Borat taking a dump, I'm sure it would make you much happier as Parramatta fans upset you so.

Bazal

Post Whore
eelsta said:
i think someones missing piggy

Awwww, widdle Borat misses his widdle Piggy-Wiggy now that he's found better friends to play with.

eelsta

Bench
borat said:

yes we were humiliated
yes we choked

by the way how many grand finals in a row have you been humiliated in

you know people in glass houses

borat

Bench
Bazal said:
I never claimed to be original, I was merely asking a question based on the evidence put forward by your good self. Obviously you have nothing more to say than comment on my lack of originality, which is ironic in itself. I'm sure the words "Yeah, that's original" have never once been uttered on these forums either. Why don't you go jerk off to your video of Borat taking a dump, I'm sure it would make you much happier as Parramatta fans upset you so.

What a class act you are Bazal. You are just killing me with the IQ and now masterbation gags. Thats top shelf stuff , but don't use up all your good material. I bet your year 8 toilet humour just kills out in the playground.
Its obviously lost on your good self that a thread based around parra club and fans continually whinging, whining and making excuses for everything, has reverted to a bunch of parra fans whinging, whining and making excuses.

Bazal

Post Whore
borat said:
What a class act you are Bazal. You are just killing me with the IQ and now masterbation gags. Thats top shelf stuff , but don't use up all your good material. I bet your year 8 toilet humour just kills out in the playground.
Its obviously lost on your good self that a thread based around parra club and fans continually whinging, whining and making excuses for everything, has reverted to a bunch of parra fans whinging, whining and making excuses.

And it's obviously lost on your good self that you are also in this thread whinging. Or that the thread was begun with a post that was whinging. Who cares about semantics?

borat

Bench
Bazal said:
Awwww, widdle Borat misses his widdle Piggy-Wiggy now that he's found better friends to play with.

:lol: You are kidding right. Riddell served us well but the sort of obscene money parra is spending on a player that plays 50mins a game. We don't need that. I hear Hugh Grant is very sympathetic to Parra's plight as he to wasted money on a 50min fat hooker and it ruined him too.

Bazal

Post Whore
borat said:
:lol: You are kidding right. Riddell served us well but the sort of obscene money parra is spending on a player that plays 50mins a game. We don't need that. I hear Hugh Grant is very sympathetic to Parra's plight as he to wasted money on a 50min fat hooker and it ruined him too.

Gorrell...Young..... Hmmm, do I detect the bitter tang of jealousy?

borat

Bench
Bazal said:
Gorrell...Young..... Hmmm, do I detect the bitter tang of jealousy?

Riddell served us well but he isn't worth anywhere near what Parra is paying for him unless he plays 80mins. Which he can't.

Young is now a better hooker than Riddell which is why he was named in the 2006 44 man Australian team training camp and Riddell was not.

I think you will struggle to find any Dragons supporter who is jealous of Parra having Mark Riddell. We got the good end of the deal.

*Paul* said:
Consider yourselves lucky if you weren't around in the Jack Gibson era, when you could openly bag the refs. It was far more relentless.

I agree - Bullfrog and Turvey whinged about the refs after every game (including the ones that they won) they didnt seem to be able to come to terms with the fact that the could be beaten - especially when Greg Hartley was refereeing!! (Go figure) Maybe because they were beaten by the classiest team of players, maybe ever seen in Rugby League history. (I can still distinctly remember Turvey moaning about the '86 Grand Final - he wanted them to play on after the siren - hahahaha, he probably thought the ref had something to do with the siren going off. Loser)

As for Arthurson over at Manly, the same thing applied - he would whinge after every game, cause he couldnt understand why, if he had paid to win the competition by buying the best players from the less financial clubs ie: Wests, that the referees would not help Moanly out.

Geez, they should have just realised, they were not as good as they thought, and if they had concentrated on the game, instead of going on about refs all the time, they may have gone better. Damn whingers.

Yep, the players and the officials certainly dont whinge about the refs as much today as what they used to. Good point Paul.

The Roosters head that class, these days - good onya Ricky........

Parra Guru

Coach
Young is a great hooker and Saints did well in keeping him

But Borat, you do sound a little bitter. You're b!tching about the Eels when you have the same problems at Saints!

Latest posts