What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Female Reporter on Sunday Footy Show?

God-King Dean

Immortal
3499461098_cb1cc0bd34.jpg

Pic doesn't do her justice.

sass

Juniors
I always miss the sunday show so I've never seen her! she reminds me int hat pic of young jane hall (but cuter).

bobby - I might get shot down for this, but if female reporters seem more professional it might be cause they have to be a bit more competitive to get the job. there aren't many openings for female footy reporters (at least compared to how many there are for ex footy players and male sports journos) so whoever gets them will probably be pretty damn good.

Hindyscrack

Bench
I always miss the sunday show so I've never seen her! she reminds me int hat pic of young jane hall (but cuter).

bobby - I might get shot down for this, but if female reporters seem more professional it might be cause they have to be a bit more competitive to get the job. there aren't many openings for female footy reporters (at least compared to how many there are for ex footy players and male sports journos) so whoever gets them will probably be pretty damn good.

spot on...

foxsports seem to have an ability to pick ex-footballers who can't string a sentence together and lack any ability to give any serious insight to the game at hand.