What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Females and Rugby League

Kiki

First Grade
mik mate do you think if we couldnt take criticism we would have made it this long as girls writing about sport? you have no idea what we've been through and the sh*t that we cop regularly.

you don't get it. and that's okay. i don't really care if you don't approve of Errol. end of discussion.

sass

Juniors
lol you will always have critics.

ahah amen. to be honest what league fans have said to us has nothing on what cricket fans have said. they are really really precious about making jokes about cricket. it really offends a lot of them, which surprised me. usually aussies are pretty laid back about that stuff.

anyway, I'm surprised anyone expects errol to be serious. really? there's room in footy for the jacqueline magnays and the lady lucks AND people like us.

Kiki

First Grade
i still wanna know when either of us expressed any desire to be 'serious journalists'. that is a true mystery to me.

Loudstrat

Coach
Charmyne-Palavi.jpg

Charmyne Palavi.. The more I look at it I'm convinced he used to be a dude what do ya recon has he had the full cut and tuck
alewis.jpg

Patorick

Staff member
There is something about Debbie Spillaine that I just cannot stand.

(Besides being a Dogs fan).

Latest posts