What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

shaggs

Coach
Absolutely.

Flanno and noyce need to do whatever it takes. I will buy a carton of guava cruisers for him if need be.

Can play. Will be in the top 5 centres for the next 10 years.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Yep definitely. He's a gun who can create/score from nothing.

I'll throw in watermelon or pineapple (or whatever other gay flavour he wants).

Poss

Juniors
Apparently he wants to be closer to Mundine.
Can't see the Raiders releasing him though.

Poss

Juniors
BLAKE Ferguson is torn between his loyalty to the Canberra Raiders and a craving to return to Sydney to be with his uncle, Anthony Mundine.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal the blockbusting centre wants out from the final two years of his Raiders contract, which he signed less than 12 months ago.

He will approach Raiders coach Dave Furner before the end of the season to formally ask for a release.
Every club in Sydney would want the NSW State of Origin star, who could ask for upwards of $500,000-a-season.

Only St George Illawarra have been ruled out, because his minders understandably don’t want him at the same club as his old partner in crime Josh Dugan.
Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan and CEO Steve Noyce are aware of the situation and are desperate to get him back into a Sharks jersey.

Parramatta Eels coach Ricky Stuart is also close to Ferguson from their days in the Shire.
Their relationship was so tight that there was a clause in Ferguson’s contract that should the coach leave, he would become a free agent. He activated it and joined the Raiders.

The Ferguson situation is almost identical to Dally M champion Ben Barba and boom rookie Anthony Milford, who want out from the Bulldogs and Raiders, respectively, on compassionate grounds.
They are both expected to join the Broncos at the end of the season.

Ferguson has a great relationship with Furner, who has resolutely stood by him despite a number of serious issues at the Raiders.

He is also tight with the Canberra players, who have been just as solid in their support.
The long and lonely hours away from football are the problem.
He desperately misses Sydney, having recently spent a month under the care of Mundine at his home in Sydney’s south.

The Blues star is still undergoing counselling and feels his best chance of moving forward is by having the boxing champ permanently in his corner.
Mundine recently told The Daily Telegraph about how he was caring for Ferguson and getting his life back on the rails.

"My focus has been to get him right mentally," Mundine said.
"To get his head strong.
"I’ve been teaching him my philosophies on mental strength so that, when the time comes, he is going to make the right choices.

"And believe me when I say he will; that he’s turned the corner ... I’m expecting nothing but greatness from now on.
"With a strong mind, Blake will be the best centre on the planet. Not a good centre, not a great centre, but the best centre anywhere."
Ferguson is rated as rugby league’s next big thing, potentially another Mal Meninga, Gene Miles or Justin Hodges.

He recently missed six weeks of football after being stood down by the NRL when he was charged with indecent assault following a night out with Dugan.
He has pleaded not guilty and the matter has been adjourned until September 3, days before the final round of the regular NRL competition.

Despite the lay-off, Ferguson made a barnstorming comeback to the NRL for the Raiders against the Sydney Roosters last Saturday night.
It was as though he hadn’t missed a game.
The performance didn’t go unnoticed by Kangaroos coach Tim Sheens and his selectors, who will soon finalise their World Cup squad for England in October.

On the same weekend Test centre Justin Hodges broke down with a season-ending achilles injury, Ferguson proved he is the ideal replacement.

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...rs/story-e6frf3ou-1226696588697#ixzz2btFVEJn3

Quigs

Immortal
Fathead will not come to us as long as we have The Pom and Jonno on our books.

Why the hell would a mouth like Fathead want to play third fiddle to those two attacking legends.

Special K

Coach
His butt buddy Goodwin was hanging with all the Sharks players on sunday. Wasn't TC in his ear earlier this year?

shaggs

Coach
Rorters will somehow 'just find space under the cap' to get him!

And then we can have SKD?? Yes the kiwi fergo. Brilliant.

Goodwin is always at cronulla. Bryson right??
I had a coffee with Bryson and Mitch brown the other day while the kids played on that boat in te mall.

You couldn't take a kid to redfern, prob play with a needle or something.

carcharias

Immortal
And then we can have SKD?? Yes the kiwi fergo. Brilliant.

Goodwin is always at cronulla. Bryson right??
I had a coffee with Bryson and Mitch brown the other day while the kids played on that boat in te mall.

You couldn't take a kid to redfern, prob play with a needle or something.
um...
isn't that the exact spot where Bruce OD's in puberty blues?

Latest posts