What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
He'll stay at Raiders & get bumped up to $450k per year.
His manager knows Milford will go so there is extra cash available at the Raiders.

Feej

First Grade
If we're at all serious about winning a comp, we should do whatever it takes to get him back.

webShark

Yeh it's a crock of shit.

He not long signed a contract extension.

Sign him before he appears in court,yeah.

I am one of the mongs referred to by Reefy who don't want Dugan or Fergo. Cant think of one player who reformed and actually won a comp. Fergo could re-sign and easily meet up with Dugan for a quiet one. I mean Kogarah is miles away. Then ask for a release to win a comp. plus Khoder Nasser would be around the Sharks. No thanks. Go play for Long Bay.

Special K

Coach
And then we can have SKD?? Yes the kiwi fergo. Brilliant.

Goodwin is always at cronulla. Bryson right??
I had a coffee with Bryson and Mitch brown the other day while the kids played on that boat in te mall.

You couldn't take a kid to redfern, prob play with a needle or something.

Grayson or whatever his name is...

RgSharks

Juniors
I highly doubt the raiders will let him go after they stood by him on the 2230 issue and also with Milford wanting out too.

bubs

Juniors
Hanging around Mundine is probably 95% of his problem.
Remember why this tool left? Because Mundine got in his ear.
Merkins, both of them.

chewsta

First Grade
I dont ever remember Mundine getting into any problems with the law or other trouble other than running his mouth? Im not a fan of mundine but the bloke wouldnt be a bad role model for Fergs, in my opinion.
In saying that, i want a player that may make a mistake one minute and then chip, regather and run the length of the field on his very next touch of the ball. We need a player willing to back himself and be cocky enough to have a crack at anyone. Not a player that has a bad game and goes into his shell for 6 months.

If Fergo wants to come back, ide be happy about it.

newman

First Grade
Hanging around Mundine is probably 95% of his problem.
Remember why this tool left? Because Mundine got in his ear.
Merkins, both of them.

Mundine is an idiot but you never, ever, see him get in trouble for alcohol or substance related stuff. Except for his mouth he is a bona fide cleanskin.

Quigs

Immortal
Mundine is an idiot but you never, ever, see him get in trouble for alcohol or substance related stuff. Except for his mouth he is a bona fide cleanskin.

Except for his mouth he is a bona fide foreskin

Madsharkie

First Grade
I dont ever remember Mundine getting into any problems with the law or other trouble other than running his mouth? Im not a fan of mundine but the bloke wouldnt be a bad role model for Fergs, in my opinion.
In saying that, i want a player that may make a mistake one minute and then chip, regather and run the length of the field on his very next touch of the ball. We need a player willing to back himself and be cocky enough to have a crack at anyone. Not a player that has a bad game and goes into his shell for 6 months.

If Fergo wants to come back, ide be happy about it.

This ^^^
Well said chewy

stevie013

Juniors
. Fergo could re-sign and easily meet up with Dugan for a quiet one. I mean Kogarah is miles away.

Dugan is closer than that. He lives in Miranda I believe....

On Fergo...I'd have him back. But I believe this is a money grab by him with players wanting to leave Canberra.

I feel sorry for the Raiders, i am not a fan of the club at all and is some hate towards them as Daley played there, but the NRL must do something about these players wanting to leave on compassionate grounds.

I just wonder if someone like Luke Lewis or Daly Cherry Evans said this if it would be allowed to happen, i am just noticing something similiar with the last 3 players

SadShark

Bench
His want are too am back in at Sharks Kmut????

(Psssssssst, just trying to speak kaaarnt lingo too).

Frenzy.

Immortal
I feel sorry for the Raiders, i am not a fan of the club at all and is some hate towards them as Daley played there, but the NRL must do something about these players wanting to leave on compassionate grounds.

I just wonder if someone like Luke Lewis or Daly Cherry Evans said this if it would be allowed to happen, i am just noticing something similiar with the last 3 players

Jeremy Smith.

Latest posts