What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Big Brother

*Sandy*

First Grade
madunit said:
I shall tell the story of Big Brother in here. There's no rules or any sh*t like that.

See you are a perfect contestant for the FFB BB. There has to be rules! :lol: And you have to follow them. :lol:

I won't let you tell your story of Big Brother in here and since Jed won't come to the party (he will when I twist his arm :D ), I'll start with an idea of a challenge which must start when we have a confirmed twelve monkeys willing to be locked into a thread of the FFB only. :D

Challenge 1.

Within 24 hours 2 teams will have to come up with a poem about the FFB. Each member in the team must participate - if not that team disqualifies.
First there has to be Team Captains named. Since i've come up with the challenge - I will name them.

Madunit and Chloe. :D

Madunit and Chloe have to choose their team in an alternate manner, one at a time and for the dummies I will show an example: Chloe picks one FFB BB member, Madunit picks one FFB BB member, Chloe then picks another FFB BB member, Madunit will then pick another FFB BB member for his team and so on...

To determine which team captain picks first will be the Team Captain who is on first after the confirmed 12 FFB BB members have been announced. You can not select your next player until the other captain has.

Once your teams have been selected you must start with your poem in the 2 threads supplied for this named `MADUNITS BB TEAM POEM' and `CHLOE'S BB TEAM POEM'. You can only post in your team's thread as well as your official FFB BB thread.

When the 24 hours is up, and depending on whether all the team have participated which will result in disqualification first, the spectators, and again for the dummies these are the people who are not team members, will vote on the best poem. Once we have a winner, that team can then party the next 24 hours by posting whereever they wish in the FFB but once the 24 hours is up you must go back to posting in your official FFB BB thread where another challenge awaits you. :D

*Sandy*

First Grade
PK said:
Once we have a winner, that team can then party the next 24 hours by posting whereever they wish in the FFB but once the 24 hours is up you must go back to posting in your official FFB BB thread where another challenge awaits you. :D

And I should add where you nominate your 1 2 3's for an eviction to take place. ;-)

God-King Dean

Immortal
To determine which team captain picks first will be the Team Captain who is on first after the confirmed 12 FFB BB members have been announced. You can not select your next player until the other captain has.

:lol: & the person who gets picked last will get laughed at

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ok PK, you run the show, less for me to do :D

madunit picks [furrycat]

your pick chloe :arrow:

Raider_69

Post Whore
**awaits for someone to pick him and hopes he doesnt get pick last like all those lunch times at school :cry: **

Latest posts