What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Big Brother

Stranger

Coach
THE TEAMS STAND

Team - UNIT

Madunit(c)
[Furrycat]
Feez Giggles
Melstar
Big Mick
Chippo Raiders
Manly's Legend

Team - Chloe

Chloe(c)
Raider 69.
Immortal.
Jess Eel.
Undertaker Mike.
Stranger
Robster

Stranger

Coach
now... when do we start and the only rule is you cant post in any other FFB topic... the ffb will die :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
PK is making the rules.

Unfortunately the limit on posting can't be enforced due to my capacity as a moderator in many forums.

Maybe PK can construct a different format possibly?

jed

First Grade
madunit said:
Maybe PK can construct a different format possibly?

Simple solution.

Within the FFB, contestants may only post within the designated FFB BB threads for the duration of the competition. Mods are still permitted to perform their moderating duties, editing posts and issuing warnings etc, but can not make contributions to discussions within threads.

Outside of the FFB, contestants are still able to continue posting as normal, however they are not to start post-whoring in other forums to make up for lost posting in the FFB.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
thats pretty much what I reckon. This is a ffb thing and I don't want it interacting with the rest of the site.

I thought having a task to do every whenever would be good enough, and then people get evicted from there. It'd be an easier concept and easier than trying to keep tabs on whether people are making posts where they shouldn't be.

chloe said:
Are we going to add Big Mick and Undertaker Mike to the game?

I am truly hounoured. And shall try and do you proud.

Within the FFB, contestants may only post within the designated FFB BB threads for the duration of the competition.

So this starts Now??????

Raider_69

Post Whore
Geez Mike
its me and you bud

LOL @ me being first pick of Chloes, i hope this helps mend this issues between us :roll: :lol:

so is this thing on as of now?!

madunit said:
thats pretty much what I reckon. This is a ffb thing and I don't want it interacting with the rest of the site.

I thought having a task to do every whenever would be good enough, and then people get evicted from there. It'd be an easier concept and easier than trying to keep tabs on whether people are making posts where they shouldn't be.

Fair enough So the CRL Storm will still maintain direction. ;-) :D

Preniers

Juniors
So when does this task start, also shouldn't people who aren't in FFB Big Brother not be able to post now? Finnally is this the only FFB Big Brother Thread?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Big Mick said:
haha Raider your with chloe and robster, hehehe. Your gonna love that! :clap: :clap:

yea mate, already looking forward to it :roll: :lol:
but hey, i got stranger, Immortal and Mike, they are cool dudes 8)
Jess Eels is cool too

Latest posts