What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Melb. Cup Sweep

Nikki

Coach
I had $2.50 each way on pop rock so probably won $5. But had Maybe Better in the sweep that I ran at work (and yes, I picked the horses for ppl they didnt pick their own) and won $20. I put on a really nice day for em at work too, had 4 sweeps running, nibbles for the race and only one person outta 30 thanked me.. Farkin ungrateful bastards!!!

I've lost more money than I have won over this spring carnival :fist:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nikki said:
I had $2.50 each way on pop rock so probably won $5. But had Maybe Better in the sweep that I ran at work (and yes, I picked the horses for ppl they didnt pick their own) and won $20. I put on a really nice day for em at work too, had 4 sweeps running, nibbles for the race and only one person outta 30 thanked me.. Farkin ungrateful bastards!!!

I've lost more money than I have won over this spring carnival :fist:

Same at our work, we did the whole luncheon as well (i posted here during most of it all :lol:) we did prizes for best dressed n such... it was an awesome day. Coppers EVERYWHERE though :(

Jono Russell

Bench
Our company hired out the sports bar at the CBA Hotel, we had two pool tables, two ping pong tables, an xbox 360, 4 big screens and a bar all to our selves for 5 hours.

I downed 17 beers. Was very tanked by 4:30

Timmah

Staff member
I didn't start on the turps til 6:00pm... then found out dad had to work tomorrow morning early so we had to bail. I would've downed 2 bottles of Champers , two scotch n cokes and a couple of beers. I would've had so much more if it wasn't for dad's work :fist:

Dani

Immortal
We had a street party. Was f**king freezing here today.
<3 my neighbours muchly.

Timmah

Staff member
Our entire luncheon only cost about 60 bucks, we all got a good feed of chicken and salad and downed plenty of OJ and champers (farkin coppers scouring Terrigal :fist:)

Nikki

Coach
I had a $30 budget and I had to beg for that! Next year I'll do it my way dammit!!! *IF my transfer ever comes thru :()

Timmah

Staff member
Our company are tightasses but what we had we thoroughly enjoyed. It was just good fun :)

Nikki

Coach
I shouldnt bag him too much.. We were one of the only sections actually "allowed" to have a lil get together for Melbourne Cup..

I think he is making up for it at the Xmas Party tho.. Well he better be :fist:

Latest posts