What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Live Results: Round 12

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hmm, without Origin and injured players I've only got 15 left...

There aren't any representative games this week. Your City v Country players can play for you, but they're still on the City or Country form guide.

The Origin side I named for NSW is for next week.

whall15

Coach
There aren't any representative games this week. Your City v Country players can play for you, but they're still on the City or Country form guide.

The Origin side I named for NSW is for next week.

Oh I thought it was like real life and I was without the players for two weeks.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Well, so there is. First time I've looked at the draw fully. f**k, update the player pool so I can pick up some shittys hey?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ridiculous number of sides not in so far. Waiting to receive orders from Dutchy, micky, Didgi, Bazal, AFS, MrC (who only joined this morning), and that no good scoundrel, Wizardman.

afinalsin666

First Grade
It's my brothers birthday today, so we're having a game of thrones marathon and drinking. I really can't get to a PC to do anything. My orders are exactly last weeks, I really don't want to lose form.

Latest posts