What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Live Results: Round 12

Bazal

Post Whore
He's not in DB as far as I know. Was only added to ASRL as a Mad Barry pick a few months ago.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
He's not in DB as far as I know. Was only added to ASRL as a Mad Barry pick a few months ago.

I have no idea what that is but I'll take him at the expense of Lopini Paea and ask for him to be rated as an 8/7.

I think he has the workrate for an 8/8 if he continues his form and minimises his mistakes but I'll challenge for that later down the track. His current metres gain is impressive, to say the least.

And he's Tongan (although grew up in NZ).

Bazal

Post Whore
If he's not in the database (and he's not) you can't pick him up surely

Drew-Sta

Staff member
If he's not in the database (and he's not) you can't pick him up surely

Same as a debutante, isn't it? (Which he is).

First in?! Happy to defer to yours and other judgement but don't see the issue.

mickyj

Bench
in other news I just got a email from linkedin saying I should congratulate mis on 3 years at iinet lol

Bazal

Post Whore
As far as I'm aware Mis has not given us the ability to add new players to DB during the season, this only happens in the draft. Otherwise Manu is one of about 6 I'd have already picked.

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh, that's what a Mad Barry is BTW. A draft where we pick players not in the database to be added. Can't just pick up players not in DB because they don't exist in game

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Ok. That sucks but will agree with what you've said and hold off.

I will retain Lopini Paea then.

Misanthrope

Staff member
in other news I just got a email from linkedin saying I should congratulate mis on 3 years at iinet lol

:lol: Shows how often I make use of LinkedIn. It's not quite as useful in the ESL teaching realm as I imagine it is in day to day business.

It's my brothers birthday today, so we're having a game of thrones marathon and drinking. I really can't get to a PC to do anything. My orders are exactly last weeks, I really don't want to lose form.

All good. I've got your back.

Lots of changes and activity.

I'll say. MrCharisma effect in full effect.

Also, is Manu Ma'u still available?

If so, I'd like to grab him at the expense of Lopini Paea. I think he's an 8/7. I can't find him in the database.

If he's not in the database, he is off limits until the post season/pre-season draft.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Bushy, any chance the Crusaders are allowed to touch Benji? Given their season is a right off, its more to try and build with a view to next season.

I was going to query that before. I was forced to release him at the end of Season One, and realistically he should've left the Player Pool, but he didn't.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bushy, any chance the Crusaders are allowed to touch Benji? Given their season is a right off, its more to try and build with a view to next season.

Much like Blake Ferguson, he'll remain off limits until the end of the season out of respect to those who had to drop them when they defected/went crazy.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Benji's too old for a Vatican based outfit.

:lol:

I was going to query that before. I was forced to release him at the end of Season One, and realistically he should've left the Player Pool, but he didn't.

Yes. I do recall that.

I think others have tried to nab him too.

It might have been me. Twice. :sarcasm:

Much like Blake Ferguson, he'll remain off limits until the end of the season out of respect to those who had to drop them when they defected/went crazy.

Fair call.

Latest posts