What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFBRL Trade Discussion

NT, care to do just a straight swap for Moa?

Mike Cooper is 7/8, same stats really in all the others.

I'm keen for him due to his cultural home town of Tonga :lol:

I will say no. Honestly because I think he is severly underrated.

Joshy what would it take to move Watkins?

Top notch. Could go two-for-two there. You have a few that intrigue me, such as Woods, DCE and Tupou.

Micky, I cant access the files for some reason. Can you post who you are willing to give up for any of my offerings.

NT, I am interested in Gidley, Papalli & Taylor. What are you looking for?

You're Shenzen right? Looking towards Johnson, Parker, Lewis. Gidley is pretty tradeable, but a good rated utility.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Yeah, if the Roosters lift and he keeps up his form from last year, he is likely an 8/8.

Didgi

Tupou would be easiest to shift of those, I like him though. DCE will really only go for a good half.

What sort of 2 for 2 did you have in mind? I wouldn't necessarily be adverse to trading two for Watkins.

MrCharisma

Bench
I said quality!

Nah, i haven't look at anyone elses form guide so i'll check out his stats. I really need a strong kicker.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
What have you got Drew? I would consider a hooker or centre.

Depends, really. I have Mitch Rein - 7/8. Not keen on trading McCullough.

I have a number of solid centres, but I have a few injuries. Not keen to trade Linnett or Jennings, so I doubt you'd be interested in the others.

Misanthrope

Staff member
For those interested in a half, I've got Gareth Widdop who I am not using.

I'm also happy to trade out THEDUGAN

Latest posts