What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ffffggggggaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Any of the good christians that might be fronting the house of the Lord tomorrow then when you are offering thanks, can you slip a good word in for us Sharkies, and maybe a little one for us heathens.

Night all, its be another character building type of a day.

Got to love being a Sharkie

Ausguy

Coach
im going to bed too... least i stop thnking when im asleep... wonder how flanno is sleeping tonight....

The Popper

Bench
Any of the good christians that might be fronting the house of the Lord tomorrow then when you are offering thanks, can you slip a good word in for us Sharkies, and maybe a little one for us heathens.

Night all, its be another character building type of a day.

Got to love being a Sharkie

Can't sleep. Pains in the guts. A Saints mate of mine reckons Cronulla are cursed. I'm believing him.

Windy70

Juniors
Can't sleep. Pains in the guts. A Saints mate of mine reckons Cronulla are cursed. I'm believing him.

I have believed that for a long time.

From what I seen. If we hadn't pushed our luck and played smart the refs calls wouldn't have been enuff for them to win it.

We screwed ourselves out of that with individual stupidity and lack of awaresness as a unit.

13 nill up with 20 to go. FFS.

Weaponhead

Coach
We have a terrible history of getting rorted when playing Manly. Remember Brookvale a couple of years ago. Douglas sent off (incorrectly and not suspended), Sharks gallantly winning despite Jason Robinson doing everything possible to knife us.

Game on the line, dubious penalty to give Manly the final set on our line and guess what they score and win.

We all know about 78. Must be some unwritten rule in the NRL that we get shafted to protect them.

When it happens once it is an anomaly, twice a coincidence, three time a pattern.... hmmmmm makes you think.

drago brelli

Bench
We have a terrible history of getting rorted when playing Manly. Remember Brookvale a couple of years ago. Douglas sent off (incorrectly and not suspended), Sharks gallantly winning despite Jason Robinson doing everything possible to knife us.

Game on the line, dubious penalty to give Manly the final set on our line and guess what they score and win.

We all know about 78. Must be some unwritten rule in the NRL that we get shafted to protect them.

When it happens once it is an anomaly, twice a coincidence, three time a pattern.... hmmmmm makes you think.
Weaponhead, you're definately on to something. Check today's Sunday Tele there's CCTV footage of John Elias putting massive bet on at the TAB in the Mall, Julian O'Niell at the TAB at the Caringbah Pub and Darryll 'Tricky' Trindall at the TAB up in Gymea.

SadShark

Bench
How many fuggen planets had to align for these maroon & white maggots to get us? FMD, you could see the nightmare developing into reality before your eyes.

That my crazy little fellow Sharkies is the way we play finals football (whatever year that'll be next)

Last edited:

shadowboxer

First Grade
ill give credit to flanno
pretty diplomatic in press conference - got his point across pretty well.
doesnt help much on a sunday morning comin down but i think he is going okay

imasharkie

Coach
To be honest all the penalties given to Manly in the second half I have no isues with 2 man strips slowing down the ruck.

The problem I do have is the coach bringing aiton back into the game a soft attempt at rose on the line and then an intercept straight down his throat he should of taken those 2 things on the back of school boy errors ( forward passes).

turning point of the game.
Flanagan was far superior to him when he came on and our game went downhill when he(flanagan) went off. Aiton is useless. can't tackle throws forward passes from dummy half.
Aiton was the worst player on the field, followed by another player who I won't mention who has trouble holding the ball and positioning himself in defence.

Scarves

Juniors
Maybe the game was rigged... you guys were obviously robbed and it's terrible for the NRL to stoop this low. If they no longer want you Sharkies in the comp they should just come out and say it publicly. ;-)

carcharias

Immortal
offside - inside the ten- in front of the kicker?

are they not part of the rules anymore?

Last edited:

The Popper

Bench
Only for certain teams, Carch.
If Gallop doesn't want us in the comp. why doesn't he just come out and say so.

Latest posts