What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFS! Quade Cooper in secret talks with Parramatta Eels

Stagger eel

Staff member
He used to get the shits with me because my old avatar looked like Stagger's.

He probably got a horn thinking someone was giving him the good oil on the inner workings of the club but then got disappointed when he read an incoherent gibbery post from a gibbering gibber horse...

are we not the same merkin?

Gronk

Staff member
Captain BF and I are the only members to have an avatar featuring a bum with a fist coming out of it....but we are definitely not the same person.

I thought it was a black power thing and you were celebrating your African roots.

full_1342821079Black_Power_1968_281_29.jpg=s750x1300

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm fairly certain it's from the same show that your avatar is from
I watched it most weeks when it was on but only remember bits and pieces now.

I thought it was hilarious in the early 90s but it was probably the cones that made it funny.

If I watched it now I'd probably think it was shit.

84 Baby

Referee
I watched it most weeks when it was on but only remember bits and pieces now.

I thought it was hilarious in the early 90s but it was probably the cones that made it funny.

If I watched it now I'd probably think it was shit.
The guy who suggested the flag of a bum with a fisting coming out was definitely on the cones. And I still find it pretty funny

Gronk

Staff member
Would you believe that a merkin on nospam46 has started a rumour of QC to Eels. LOL