What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita for sale

carcharias

Immortal
Correctiomundo. The “playing busted so can’t play well” story was 2017/2018 & now its 2019.

Face it window washers - The bloke only has a 2016 dig when he feels like it. He should be consistently smashing kaaarnts & trampling over the top of them with straight, hard, Towelmelowlow like runs.

Over to you Bomber. Good luck.

Towelmelow is a myth
His team is shit and he does nothing to improve them.
He probably costs them a fair chunk more than Fif for about the same result.
I’d rather have 3 ueles for less.

myrrh ken

First Grade
Good props are hard to fine. Does more good than bad. Agree he still does dumb stuff and will continue to do so. He's definitely gone down the pecking order with Uele in front of him. But better than Woods and Prior.

cb4

First Grade
Would be hard to see him with another team but he did look a bit stale this year.
I wouldn't just release him, that weakens us, but if we can get a decent return then it is something we should be open to.

fizman

Bench
I thought that the Salary Cap penalty was around $365k or one good First Grader?

Why is there a PERCEPTION that we need to offload various players to be cap compliant?

You would think we need to get rid of $1M worth of talent to be under the cap.

Give me strength!

snout

First Grade
Correctiomundo. The “playing busted so can’t play well” story was 2017/2018 & now its 2019.

Face it window washers - The bloke only has a 2016 dig when he feels like it. He should be consistently smashing kaaarnts & trampling over the top of them with straight, hard, Towelmelowlow like runs.

Exhibit A the night flanno benched him and he upset the nannas by giving mr teeth the finger.

Why does he have to be benched for not doing his job to inspire him to do his job.

Last edited:

ghoti

Bench

Club needs to decide how to structure the team/roster around the couch, is bomber their long term strategy? If so start flicking your senior egos like Feefs...if you're gonna bring in an experienced hard arse in two years time, hold him to his contract imo.

I feel like Morris can only work as a coach if he's given youth that trust him, the ageing part of our squad either played alongside him or watched him coach 19 year olds while they won an NRL premiership ffs.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
And Damn straight Wade is off limits.

Wade is our best player, captain and leader.

This is Wade's team,now he like me, loves Fifs.

If Bomber doesn’t have a successful coaching stint here he probably doesn’t get another chance anywhere else.

He knows he’s only got one shot at getting this right.

I’m behind any plans he has to re shape this team to being a GF threat again.

Feel free to make this team yours Bomber!

Since the GF win the last three seasons have been kinda ground hog day.

Some bad injuries.
Some prominent players in the team out of form.
Inconsistent team performances.
Lack of discipline, too many bad mis tackles & too much dropped ball.
And a shit halfback.

Please fix!!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Re Fifita we saved him, he wanted to leave was off to the Dogs and that fell apart we took him back, and give him a chance.

This year injury or not, giving away penalty after penalty for the flop is not an injury it was lazy, and not taken instruction from the coach

Frenzy.

Immortal
Re Fifita we saved him, he wanted to leave was off to the Dogs and that fell apart we took him back, and give him a chance.

This year injury or not, giving away penalty after penalty for the flop is not an injury it was lazy, and not taken instruction from the coach

How many flop penalties did he concede?

txta2

Bench
Fifitas leadership qualities are debatable, but the confidence he instills in the players when he plays is unquestionable. Besides Wade ,no other players in the team have that quality....not even the best and fairest,the players player, the members voted champion of champion players of the year,Chad has it.

I would hate to see Fifita go . Sharks legend . There's No way in world that the current squad could win a Grand final without Fifita in the side ,at his best. The way he played this year however (for whatever reasons ) doubt they could make it to the grand final..

I dont really "like" Ghotis' Post but it has the ring of inconvenient truth about it .

shadowboxer

First Grade
The bloke has problems but is a match winner on his day. 2016 is proof of that. Prior needs to go, love the bloke but impact lacking, Woods should just bugger off to the UK, he has Phil Bailey written all over him

Frenzy.

Immortal

How many flop penalties did he concede?

OK, I'll answer. f**k all. In fact he only conceded 19 penalties all year. In 21 games. Less than 1 a game. As a prop.