What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita for sale

Quigs

Immortal
He is a fair lump of a lad already snout. Keep him big, fast and mobile.

He enjoys getting down and dirty too.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Needs to put a few kilos on.
Not quite up to tackling the storm pack or warea hargraves just yet but has huge potential

I wouldn’t put to much effort into getting him to bulk up. Maybe a couple of kilos but he handled Page pretty well and he’s a big unit.

Very good player

Weaponhead

Coach
Fifita played in the Koori knockout final with Griffith Three Ways. They got flogged. He tried hard but has lost a bit of zip.

David was coach as he has an injury so couldn't play.

R-15-3

Bench
The straight swap with Fizz is growing, Flanno going to the Queens may open up the possibility.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Still like a huge no, on the sale.

Please stay Andrew, invite your brother.

Get Blayke to engage a marker, any marker, so you have 4 blokes instead of five...having a crack...

mmmmmeeeehhhh

getting my also ran poster for next year...

sell everyone.

Grow a Cronk and Teddy tree.

Tom Brady wants Teddy sperm, third squeal....

Quigs

Immortal
Battered she should be shot. Jimmy and the Doors version baby.

"The Blue Bus is calling us"

"Driver where you takin' us"

chewsta

First Grade
Did you guys see the footage of Frizell getting poleaxed in the PM13's game? Hell of a hit! And good sportsmanship shown by all too.

Reminded me of Boogies very first tackle he made in first grade.

This is from Weirdlers column today in the smh.

Andrew Fifita has revealed he has taken a $100,000 pay cut to help the struggling Sharks deal with their salary cap situation.

The Sharks are going to have to lose a big-name player to be cap compliant and to squeeze Jesse Ramien into their squad.

7c5b4b52736c83295fcf64d2086ef0fe395ccc97

Shire thing: Andrew Fifita isn't going anywhere. CREDIT:AAP

‘‘The Sharks have told me I’m not for sale – it’s a hands off,’’ Fifita said with a laugh. ‘‘And, to be honest, I’m very happy at Cronulla.’’

Asked if he took a pay cut of $100,000, he said: ‘‘Yeah, something like that.’’