What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

ek999

First Grade
We have apparantly signed Lichaa from the Sharks too so that solves the h Ennis retires - I'm still happy with how he is playing) and we have a long-term 5/8. Fullback and halfback are issues no doubt, I wouldn't mind giving Mbye a crack at either position which could solve another problem. We also have Templeman and Phillips who can play fullback or in the halves

Just hope we have somehow managed to offload Tony Williams and keep Graham

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Really weird signing for mine. Not a bad one, just seems not a good fit. Fifita should give what they were hoping for from Tony Williams though. Maybe they have found a way to tear up his overpriced contract

Or Is Hasler just steadfastly holding in to this forwards as halves gimmick?

Bulldog Force

Referee
dont forget t-rex is probably getting a pretty penny to do SFA
He's improving slowly. He wouldn't have scored that try against Brisbane on Friday night if he was in last years form. He still has a lot of work to do though.
Isn't Graham off contract this year?
Yep - chances are he's going to Souths.
Lichaa knocked you guys back according to Hadley
He hasn't officially signed with us yet. Nothing's official and never was.

nick87

Coach
Im starting to wonder if Dessie isnt an over-rated coach
this is just such a poor move imo

BranVan3000

Coach
I think Graham is a bad fit at Souths if tabloids are to be believed and he doesn't get along with the Burgii

I'd take Tolman though

Pierced Soul

First Grade
you'd think graham would be worth a bit on the open market. he's one of the worlds best props and has consistently shown it. Fififta has only really had one good season in first grade so far

I think Hasler wants to show the so called T-Rex the door as that was a poor move IMO

Fifita is the mantis and a gain for any club that secures his signature.

Hasler is not overrated.

BranVan3000

Coach
I think Hasler wants to show the so called T-Rex the door as that was a poor move IMO

Fifita is the mantis and a gain for any club that secures his signature.

Hasler is not overrated.

How do you show T Rex the door? He is not going to take a pay cut, and no club is going to takeover that contract for him

firechild

First Grade
I'm beginning to think maybe Hasler is a mole and he is bringing the Dogs down from the inside. His recruitment has been exceptional if that's the case, otherwise I'd say it has been pretty poor.

perverse

Referee
The Knights will be circling with some big offers for whoever drops out of the Dogs pack. Hope we have a good crack at Graham... I know we baulked at Fifitas asking price, Wayne don't pay dat much for props.

T-Rex is the most useless human playing NRL at the moment... and I can't believe Des still runs him out there week after week. Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to offload him... but who the f**k would take him?

Surely Dessie isn't that stupid?

We all saw what happened last time he signed a forward to a massive contract after one solid year in the NRL.

I would want to see Fifita repeat the dose again for at least the start of this year before I signed on the dotted line at $800k.

How do you show T Rex the door? He is not going to take a pay cut, and no club is going to takeover that contract for him

Its almost like T-Rex just doesn't know how to time his run. Maybe Dessie needs to send a trainer out there in attack to stand next to Williams and slap him on the arse when he needs to run.

man2iel_

Juniors
Im starting to wonder if Dessie isnt an over-rated coach
this is just such a poor move imo

I don't think Des is overrated by any means. What have we learnt? Des is signing one of the game's best props, if not the best, and he will unload some dead wood at the same time? There is a domino effect to happen here if this move does go through and Bulldogs fans will know more soon. Des leaves no stone unturned.

I'd like to think Lichaa is still on his radar as that is a move that makes sense for the long term with Fifita.