What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

I don't think Des is overrated by any means. What have we learnt? Des is signing one of the game's best props, if not the best, and he will unload some dead wood at the same time? There is a domino effect to happen here if this move does go through and Bulldogs fans will know more soon. Des leaves no stone unturned.

I'd like to think Lichaa is still on his radar as that is a move that makes sense for the long term with Fifita.

I hear that Lichaa is actually Dessie's main target, but the Sharks insisted that they take Fifita as well. Sheenius move that.

BranVan3000

Coach
Its almost like T-Rex just doesn't know how to time his run. Maybe Dessie needs to send a trainer out there in attack to stand next to Williams and slap him on the arse when he needs to run.

You're probably right. Some forwards are made to look better than they are by good halves. Adam Blair had the same thing

Bulldog Force

Referee
Remember when Bulldog Force was saying $500k was too expensive for SBW :lol: dead shit
Yes I remember saying that... and I stand by it. He was injury prone, playing <10 games per year. Now that he's full grown and developed it's a different story.

TT, would you pay $500,000 for an injury-prone player?

Yes I remember saying that... and I stand by it. He was injury prone, playing <10 games per year. Now that he's full grown and developed it's a different story.

TT, would you pay $500,000 for an injury-prone player?

I'd rather pay $500k for SBW than $600k for Tony Williams

$750k for a prop :lol:

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lucked out means lucky. Everyone knows that.

In more important matters, Fifita to the Dogs makes no sense. The Dogs are basically all forwards. They have nothing in the outside backs or spine. And they get another forward. They're doing a Titans.

I thought it would be us by process of elimination. Nobody we want picks Easts over us. If he was staying at the Sharks he'd have agreed to it by now. And I assumed the Dogs would never give a monster offer for a player in the area where they are strongest.

It would be the equivalent of us offering 800k to Barba or Hayne.

In 2015 they'll have about 4 million dollars worth of props in their cap and still no decent fullback or halfback.

dogstshirt_narrowweb__300x319,0.jpg

Canard

Immortal
Lucked out means lucky. Everyone knows that.

In 2015 they'll have about 4 million dollars worth of props in their cap and still no decent fullback or halfback.

No you Gen Yers just adopt everything American, in the UK and Australia it's the exact opposite.

Latest posts