What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

dogslife

Coach
This is spot on - well said. The dirty dogs always play by their own rules, they show scant regard to common decency. I mean, they sent Graham out to play on rubber legs for god's sake. Hasler would have sent him out decapitated.

Those damn dirty dogs! How dare they not want a player that doesn't want to be there anyway! Who do they think they are!

The Pip

Juniors
Do you honestly hate the Bulldogs so much that you'll do anything to make them sound like the bad guys in this situation? Fifita dissed the club and the code. Everyone has been happy with the way the Bulldogs handled this situation except for you. Nothing the Bulldogs do or don't do will please you Gonzo/FAt Krion/Pip! Nothing. But then again... who cares, the Bulldogs aren't meant to!

The dirty dogs - a club built on clichés. I mean the family club - what is that? How relevant is that now? Mortimers' & Hughes' pooed on from a great height.

What about - the Dogs of War? Now that's a ripper - some garbage moniker allocated to Warren Ryan's Chinese water torture teams of the 80's - how boring were they!!!

Finally and saving the best till last - The now legendary BRED NOT BOUGHT ...ha ha ha too funny. The dogs have bought and sold @ 40 players/lumps of meat in the last 5 years!

Yep...gotta luv your clichés.

dogslife

Coach
I think his Gonzo and Fat Krion accounts copped the ban hammer, otherwise he'd be in here agreeing with himself

Bulldog Force

Referee
Great response for a 5 year old...oh hang on....no I'm right, you are five - look at your avatar, its a give away. Poor Bulldog Farce.

Avatar. Wow, you're learning big words now. Here... have a gold star

images

The Pip

Juniors
I think his Gonzo and Fat Krion accounts copped the ban hammer, otherwise he'd be in here agreeing with himself

Go the dogs...and their British Bulldog! Any one for bangers and mash? The mash comes straight from my brain case, after I played der Stormers...my name is...Der I don't know....Dessie? What am I? I'm ok for next week against ....errrrrr Wigan..............errrr

georgesnmith

Juniors
now the reason why dogs walked away from fifita.

set to announce signing of former golden boot winner and english test player shortly aparently

edit : scrath that the source is nospam49 he is wining up the poms

Last edited:
Rugby League week reporting that he will be pursuing legal avenues
On what grounds exactly? maybe the misses was looking at realestate.com too soon.

These 3rd party agreements probably wouldn't have fallen out, if he didn't open his big mouth about wanting to play for union. He shot himself in the foot. Also someone correct me if I am wrong, aren't these contracts not registered until round 13?

Latest posts