What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita to the ????

oikee

Juniors
Their is nothing worse to the proud tradition and Australian game that is rugby league, than to hear our own players commenting they want to go to union.

Three cheers for Raelene for finally waking up to these code hoppers, and it is time as a code and fans of this great game we all started to voice the words of what we are thinking,
F##k Off, you dont want to play our sport.
I wont be watching or caring about you playing with the frogs either.
Keep a eye out for me ancestors buried in a field over their somewhere you waste of space.

bluey

Bench
Fmd its a mister meaner, its a nothing.
I want to be a racing car driver
I want to be a jet pilot
I want to be a Gigolo
Do i get sacked for saying that,Get over it She Fuggged this right up big time and is now doing the not me its him. Grow a pair of tits and face up to your own stuff ups

bluey

Bench
Well it isnt,
Its time people realized that we live in Australia not north Korea, and he should be able to say i might have a look at yawnion without fear of being sacked.Most of the the goodies say it at one stage or another, it might be sad but its true

betcats

Referee
Well it isnt,
Its time people realized that we live in Australia not north Korea, and he should be able to say i might have a look at yawnion without fear of being sacked.Most of the the goodies say it at one stage or another, it might be sad but its true

Its misdemeanor.

ek999

First Grade
FMD there are some illiterate merkins going around, seriously if you're not sure on how to spell something or what a word is just google it and it will give you the right answer (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...e_rd=ctrl&ei=hUo7U5CAMamN8Qeb-4HIBA&gws_rd=cr 2nd result). And he can say what he wants when he wants, but if he wants to bag out his future employer and say that he made the wrong choice by signing with them and wished he went to his future employers direct competitor you have to expect some action from them.

oikee

Juniors
Well it isnt,

He is free to go, why play league in the first place.
Code hoppers, union lovers, upper class toffs, your free to live in your own little bubble, but not on my watch do you bag off the greatest game.
Move on whipping boy, you got owned FeeFee-Tah.

fizman

Bench
The Fifita comments were not directly proportional to the termination - the comments were made AFTER the deal fell through.

I am reliably told the Castle/Desmond relationship is strained at best.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Their is nothing worse to the proud tradition and Australian game that is rugby league, than to hear our own players commenting they want to go to union.

Three cheers for Raelene for finally waking up to these code hoppers, and it is time as a code and fans of this great game we all started to voice the words of what we are thinking,
F##k Off, you dont want to play our sport.
I wont be watching or caring about you playing with the frogs either.
Keep a eye out for me ancestors buried in a field over their somewhere you waste of space.

You couldn't even get the first word of your post right

dogslife

Coach
The Fifita comments were not directly proportional to the termination - the comments were made AFTER the deal fell through.

You forgot to add we heard it here first.

betcats

Referee
Not trying to be sexist as there are plenty of shit male bosses, but for man working under a female boss can be difficult, I reckon for a coach and former player who seems like a control freak its a disaster waiting to happen.

Packy

Bench

You may find that you have been misinformed.

bluey

Bench
FMD there are some illiterate merkins going around, seriously if you're not sure on how to spell something or what a word is just google it and it will give you the right answer (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...e_rd=ctrl&ei=hUo7U5CAMamN8Qeb-4HIBA&gws_rd=cr 2nd result). And he can say what he wants when he wants, but if he wants to bag out his future employer and say that he made the wrong choice by signing with them and wished he went to his future employers direct competitor you have to expect some action from them.

Spelling Nazi Ha ha fix that you merkin

dogslife

Coach
Not trying to be sexist as there are plenty of shit male bosses, but for man working under a female boss can be difficult, I reckon for a coach and former player who seems like a control freak its a disaster waiting to happen.

It can't be too bad given Des just signed a new deal

chewsta

First Grade
Seriously do you guys really believe anything that the papers publish? half the shit they write is made up and the other half is taken so far out of context its not even funny.
They wanted a rugby league villain, so they created one. simple.