What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Weaponhead

Coach
Fifita has established himself as an elite player and is close to the most exciting forward in the game. He would be mad not to test the market.

He may have some loyalty to Cronulla as being the place where his career took but in the end he will do what's best for his career. We should have the coin to make a competitive offer and then it comes down to where he sees himself. Commercially, Souths will offer will offer more opportunities than Cronulla possibly could unless he gets a free unit in the Gal tower or a yearly pass on AM.com.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Gal took a pay cut(apparently) for carney and I think he needs to do the same for Fifita. Let's be honest here he doesn't have the best attendance during and after origin. Not to mention the big bucks he is getting out of boxing.

Fifita and Lichaa are our future and they have to be main priorities made by the club. No exceptions

Gall's contract is up end of 2015, there will only be a 1 year overlap between Fifita and Gall.

Graham is also off contract this year as well.

Sopoaga needs plenty of game time if he looks the goods resign him

DJShaksta

First Grade
"I'd love to be at the Sharks and my number one priority is to stay here but I'm looking to sign something by round one," Fifita said.
"I'm sealed here for 2014 but it's up to me and my family - I'm going to take a look at my options but the number one priority is to stay at the Sharks for life."

If he signs with the Bunnies it just makes a mockery of that statement.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Im not convinced he'll go. I have this feeling (they said as much on Summer 360 last night) that the rabbs chances have slipped. That was before this news. With all the RC James Packer sponsorship stuff and now this i reckon the bunnies might be a bit shocked. Now if i was in Buritos shoes id be thinking twice about that providing (big providing) the mighties can match any souffs offer. If he goes im not sure hell be the player he is with us.