What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Feej

First Grade
Pretty much final straw for me if he goes to the Rabbits after his recent 'loyalty' statements and denials previously.

Obviously no cap for the rabbits either. I guess them winning the comp is probably what the NRL really wants.

Put that alongside the Danks at Manly for a few years, but everything is just fine, and I'm done.

chewsta

First Grade
FFS Sharks! Fifita has been the only shining light we have had in god knows how long. He doesnt get into trouble, he is a family man and has worked his ass off to be where he is at. He is the perfect role model the club is crying out for.

Move heaven and earth to keep him SHARKS!

carcharias

Immortal
FFS Sharks! Fifita has been the only shining light we have had in god knows how long. He doesnt get into trouble, he is a family man and has worked his ass off to be where he is at. He is the perfect role model the club is crying out for.

Move heaven and earth to keep him SHARKS!

probably too late.

Maybe we can trick the rabbits and send his brother instead.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
If gal wants to pursue boxing the club shouldn't stop him.

We need to secure our future and Fifita is a big part of that. We can't let the bunnies make us look like amateurs

Inside_Pass67

Juniors
Don't count on Andrew Fifita going.

Sharpie is pretty hopeful he'll stay with his brother likely to get a run in the NRL this year too.

Card Shark

Immortal
Being reported on gossip sites that it's confirmed that Burgess is gone. Rugby.

Easy $ for the amount of work he'll have to do.

In some ways it's hard not to blame him. Breaking contacts sux though.....but we see it all the time.

Latest posts