What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

cb4

First Grade
Had heard he was re-signing 4 years.

Souths have jumped us. If Burgess leaves, Fifita will be a Bunny.

Dont shoot the messenger.

Card Shark

Immortal
Is burgess on contract for 2 or 3 more years? So he's reneging on his deal to go to Rugby & we may lose Fifita?

Faaaarrrrkkk

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'd be most upset should Fifita sign with the bunnies.
Would be very disappointing.
He was nothing when he came to us, now he's the best front rower in the game.
If he turns his back on his "family" as he puts it, and signs with the bunnies it'll be a smack in the face.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Why would Burgess want to play Rugby? I mean he has just about moved his entire family over here and clearly loves the place. His mothers close to a MILF (not that this fact changes anything, i just thought id throw it in :) Total horse shit in my view.

SadShark

Bench
Why would Burgess want to play Rugby? I mean he has just about moved his entire family over here and clearly loves the place. His mothers close to a MILF (not that this fact changes anything, i just thought id throw it in :) Total horse shit in my view.

^^^^^^^^ - Answer d) All of the above.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I can't see Burgess leaving the rabbits... But if we lose Fafita to them, I'm with Aus - f*ck him. Next.

Latest posts