What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

When will someone from the Club tell Rothfield they don't want him as a "supporter" of the Club.

You're a f**ken embarrassment you tool Rothfield.

You like bending over so go and support the Dragons instead!

Card Shark

Immortal
Refs cop (pun intended) shit all the time but never sin bin players for dissent, like the countless warnings handed out yesterday.

If they (NRL) want players to respect refs more, get the refs to bin them to shut them up. They'll soon learn it's not tolerated, & so will kids & the general public.

carcharias

Immortal
Refs cop (pun intended) shit all the time but never sin bin players for dissent, like the countless warnings handed out yesterday.

If they (NRL) want players to respect refs more, get the refs to bin them to shut them up. They'll soon learn it's not tolerated, & so will kids & the general public.

That pommie bloke yesterday went off his head at the ref

When will someone from the Club tell Rothfield they don't want him as a "supporter" of the Club.

You're a f**ken embarrassment you tool Rothfield.

You like bending over so go and support the Dragons instead!

Id like to know how he has the hide to say he's a Cronulla 'supporter'!
I saw him and some of his family, looking sheepish at our last home game, as if they knew they werent welcome!
I suggest that we verbally let him know...when and if he shows his face again!:fist:

Generalzod

Immortal
Listening to all the media outlets they are all after blood, I hope our club don't succumb to media pressure and sack the boys.

cb4

First Grade
They wont be sacked, but someone f**ked up yesterday. Both should have been stood down.

Ive been told that it was going to happen until Flanno kicked up a whinge about not being able to win the game without Fifita.

So someone has caved, and now we will almost certainly be without him for the year. No matter how much you guys praise Lyall for having big balls, the NRL's are bigger.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Unlike everyone else by the end of the day I wasn't impressed with Lyall. On 2MMM he was all defensive and saying the right things and coming off as the Knight in shining armour then later I saw him interviewed on Ch9 news and he was all, they have let thems lives down, the club down the NRL down etc etc.

He sent out many mixed messages yesterday IMO

Inferno

Coach
The St Pats club captain was just on MMM, anyone catch what he said? My stream died just as he got on.

I have defended the Sharks time and time but this is different.

What right if confirmed do the Fifiita brothers have at abusing a referee at a junior game, it does not matter that the referee is a police officer, that need to be taken immediately.

Then if correct Andrew Fifita wanted to destroy this man's property, i am guessing as well he was told to stop, but continued to go on that is not what an adult does who happens to be earning $$$$.

Now if it is confirmed it happened 2 years ago, with both brothers i am astounded that the club kept David, he was lower grade player and when they muck up time to move them on.

On Andrew he is starting to get a track record off the field, and the worse of it was when he wanted out of Sharks for $$$$$$, it fell over and came running back to the club.

Yes i am all for protecting players in your club, but when the same player continues to draw heat it effects not just him, but the club remember we just got major sponsor, his teammates and the fans.

The NRL needs to take a stand but it needs to be consistence if they say Fifita's gone for season then the player at the bondi club needs to be gone as well.

The NRL needs to show they are fair, the club needs to find a way of offloading the brothers though, i would take direct swap with Frizell

chewsta

First Grade
Who the f**k keeps leaking this shit to Rothfield? Find the merkin and f**k him off too!

carcharias

Immortal
Thurston calls the NRL cheats on live TV ...gets no punishment.

Fifita swears at local footy ref ...get months.?

Born BB&W

Juniors
So Kenny-Dowell is facing 10 serious charges with the NSW Police and all I hear from the NRL is we are concerned for his welfare???... And we lose Fifita for the rest of the year for telling off a ref??? WTF???

CEO

Juniors

The language is not only from the players. The Bulldogs fans were certainly giving it to the ref and sharks players when the cameras got the crowds reaction to the 'No Try' decisions. Easy to lip-sync when you know the words yourself.

CEO

Juniors
So Kenny-Dowell is facing 10 serious charges with the NSW Police and all I hear from the NRL is we are concerned for his welfare???... And we lose Fifita for the rest of the year for telling off a ref??? WTF???

Double standards.

What about the South's pair arrested in the US. Charges dropped because they paid them off.

I'm not suggesting the Fifita's should not cop a fine or a ban. But the lack of consistency or the rules that only apply to the sharks really frustrates me.