What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

McLovin

Staff member
Also, what's the deal with Toops? Why was he missing last week

Have to assume finals first week bench will look like Heighno, Prior, Toops?, Boogs. Afif to start with Taga.

We've been doing very well with a mobile forward pack. Dfif should be nowhere near first grade imo...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Nice problem to have of where/how to fit in Fifita/s. I can't see a spot for Barba come semi time but hopefully he gets himself fit in case we have an injury. Gonna be a couple of unlucky players if everyone stays fit!

Also, what's the deal with Toops? Why was he missing last week

Have to assume finals first week bench will look like Heighno, Prior, Toops?, Boogs. Afif to start with Taga.

We've been doing very well with a mobile forward pack. Dfif should be nowhere near first grade imo...

Gal said on MMM today that Toops strained his groin in training that is why he wasn't in the 17 against Parra.

millersnose

Post Whore
The game is played by 17. He's lucky to make it.
well no he will make it as he is the best option

I'm wearing a sharks Jersey right now, amongst work mates.

He hardly deserves to wear it!!!!
I don't see how what you wear to work comes into it

as far as I am aware he will have served his suspension and is therefor cleared to play

he doesn't have to sit for a club etiquette test chaired by people whose only qualification seems to be wearing sharks jumpers to work

I am sure many people, myself included, were dickheads at one time or another when they were in their twenties

cb4

First Grade
Our bench on the weekend was:

Bukuya
Prior
Arona
Toops/Ayshford

We still have Andrew, David and Barba to come back.

So who gets the chop?

Andrew will come in for Arona and start, pushing Heino to the bench.

Barba will come back in, but who deserves to be dropped? No one really. Prior is in good form, and is probably our best ruck defender at the moment.

Bukuya is down on form, but made a nice break against the Tigers and scored a nice try against the Eels.

Does Flanno have the balls to not bring Barba back? Does he have a proper semi finals game plan for 4 forwards on the bench?
Every year we have made finals under him we have had a utility on the bench.
With our game plan, I don't see a spot for Barba, but the call will be to drop Prior, which again in my opinion, is a harsh move.

Card Shark

Immortal
well no he will make it as he is the best option

I don't see how what you wear to work comes into it

as far as I am aware he will have served his suspension and is therefor cleared to play

he doesn't have to sit for a club etiquette test chaired by people whose only qualification seems to be wearing sharks jumpers to work

I am sure many people, myself included, were dickheads at one time or another when they were in their twenties

Yes, we have all been dickheads.

Of course he will play & I want him to play, he's likely to be the difference between winning & losing a semi.

However he hasn't been the difference between winning & losing the last 4 from 5.

Whilst I agree he's served his time, I don't think it should be cut & dried that he goes straight into the run-on team. Time will tell....

cb4

First Grade
Yes, we have all been dickheads.

Of course he will play & I want him to play, he's likely to be the difference between winning & losing a semi.

However he hasn't been the difference between winning & losing the last 4 from 5.

Whilst I agree he's served his time, I don't think it should be cut & dried that he goes straight into the run-on team. Time will tell....

He really should though.

He is our best forward. He needs to start.

Latest posts