What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Card Shark

Immortal
So you think Fifita should be instantly rewarded for being a f**kwit & bringing the game & our club into the spotlight?

He has to earn his spot back.

He's played some of his best footy from the bench & I reckon flanno will put him there.

Weaponhead

Coach
Fifita should be fully fit but won't be match fit. Will he be more effective as a battering ran in the first 10 minutes or with a bit more space after 15 minutes?

Personally, I think he may be more effective coming on once the game has a rhythm. No doubt he will be targeted by the opposition.

He is a massive weapon for us and I reckon coming off the bench is an attacking option. Don't think it will happen as we are undersized in the starting pack right now. Heigington is not a prop but is doing a good job filling in but finals are a different game.

Weaponhead

Coach
So you think Fifita should be instantly rewarded for being a f**kwit & bringing the game & our club into the spotlight?

He has to earn his spot back.

He's played some of his best footy from the bench & I reckon flanno will put him there.

Personally, I don't care about what he has done. My argument is about the best combination to win finals games.

Card Shark

Immortal
Fifita should be fully fit but won't be match fit. Will he be more effective as a battering ran in the first 10 minutes or with a bit more space after 15 minutes?

Personally, I think he may be more effective coming on once the game has a rhythm. No doubt he will be targeted by the opposition.

& targeted by the refs.

millersnose

Post Whore
Fafitas last three games he averaged over 200 meters per game
Taga last three games averaged under 100
Fafita has seven tries this years
Taga has one

I'm with Cardy starting Fifita from the bench.
Not that he should earn his starting spot back but it's just common sense.

He would not have played for 6 weeks.
The Semi will be played at break neck speed early on.
You want to bring him on when the pace of the game drops off a bit so he can ease himself in and get his timing back and not get gased too quick.

Card Shark

Immortal
Lol

"Earn his spot back"

Lol

Hypocrite.

You don't react to a loss when people ask for sackings.

But you'd put Fifita straight in at the expense of someone who's
been there the 6 weeks prior, for a great result.

Not me, sorry. That's why we are the Sharks...award mediocrity.. Even off the field.

millersnose

Post Whore
The tactic against the Sharks by all the finalists will be to try to blow us away early so that is when you want your strongest biggest players on
To suggest Fifita will not be fit is laughable

millersnose

Post Whore
Hypocrite.

You don't react to a loss when people ask for sackings.

But you'd put Fifita straight in at the expense of someone who's
been there the 6 weeks prior, for a great result.

Not me, sorry. That's why we are the Sharks...award mediocrity.. Even off the field.

Temper temper

Yes I would put Fifita in over tagatese every day of the week especially in the finals
It isn't " rewarding mediocrity" it is putting the best possible side on

Card Shark

Immortal
Temper temper

Yes I would put Fifita in over tagatese every day of the week especially in the finals
It isn't " rewarding mediocrity" it is putting the best possible side on

The game is played by 17. He's lucky to make it.

If he was his brother, go get f**ked.

I'm wearing a sharks Jersey right now, amongst work mates.

He hardly deserves to wear it!!!!