What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita

Its a trollathon in here. This place is becoming worse than f**king Facebook. Bit of moderation keeping the threads on topic wouldn't f**king hurt ffs.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
What the actual far can hell???
What else, pyramid schemes?
Calling crypto currencies a pyramid scheme would be like calling ‘the internet’ and ‘websites’ a pyramid scheme in the 90s. Blockchain technology will change the world. I’d love it if a reputable crypto company sponsors the sharks

Surely

Post Whore
Calling crypto currencies a pyramid scheme would be like calling ‘the internet’ and ‘websites’ a pyramid scheme in the 90s. Blockchain technology will change the world. I’d love it if a reputable crypto company sponsors the sharks

Buying stuff produced by dudes with lots of gpus doesn’t sound like a solid investment

Did you get in at 20k ?

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Buying stuff produced by dudes with lots of gpus doesn’t sound like a solid investment

Did you get in at 20k ?
Nah, I never got any bitcoin.
I bought IOTA, Lisk, Stellar and Power Ledger. They seemed like smarter projects and better long term investments.
Got in early 2017 before everything skyrocketed. Wish I’d taken some gains in December!