What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

King Ben

Juniors
Dean Ritchie @BulldogRitchie
3.18pm

EXCLUSIVE: Canterbury sensationally terminate rich four-year contract of Sharks star Andrew Fifita.

Update with Statement from Bulldogs:

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have today advised Andrew Fifita’s management that he will not be playing for the Club given the final terms of the NRL Playing Contract could not be agreed.

Bulldogs Chief Executive Raelene Castle has offered the following comment:

“After signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Andrew we’ve not been able to agree on the final terms of his NRL Playing Contract and have ceased negotiations with his management.

“We wish Andrew all the best for the future" Castle said

"Andrew is disappointed that we could not finalise terms with the Bulldogs but we still have several options in the pipeline to explore," Fifitas Management Group I.am Athlete Management said.

Last edited:

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Classic..

After the shit he went on with in the media on the weekend, i'm not shocked..

Wonder how Yawnion will come up with the coin to sign him??..

Feej

First Grade
So, if true, will he put his money where his mouth is and stay put at the Sharks? Or does his wife and manager have other ideas...

Ads

First Grade
Or they realised their cap is blown on forwards and fullbacks don't come cheap.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Prodigal son. Might just be the spark he and we need. offer what we were going to, let by gones be by gones and let him take it out on every other fegging club for the rest of the year. We still luv ya Burrito. Come home champ.

Ads

First Grade
So I wonder if those 3rd party deals he no doubt would have had to top up the deal will follow him wherever he goes? Seeing as the clubs aren't allowed to organise them right?

Ads

First Grade
If we had to chose over Hayne or Burito, what would everyone prefer?

Hayne all day. Take the Fifita offer and throw it at Hayne (not that I think we have any chance of getting Hayne) but worth a shot.

Latest posts