What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifita's Bulldogs Contract terminated

Feej

First Grade
Any Bulldog bashing comments are now validated and called for. What's the odds the Bulldogs requested to put him in the cap at $500 000 like Williams, Pritchard, Graham and co and the NRL said no more. The rort is no more. Other Ceo's were all questioning their two international packs they were stock piling.

Nah. As I said before, I reckon' they were hoarding talent so no one else could sign them, and then picking a choosing who they wanted to keep before the deadline.

Think about this for a minute. Maybe this is a new way of clubs getting what they want. Sign up as many players as you can prior to the trade deadline, then pick and choose who you really want to keep, using the "issues with third party deals" as you get out of jail card. While you have them, no one else can.

I'll buy that theory.
Another is that the Bulldog bean counters recounted their beans and found a shortfall for their salary cap pie.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Typical flickjjeen low life kuunnjjtt Dogs. Got brought down last time by Roy Masters & weren't prepared to risk it again.
Feel sorry for Fafita.

webShark

Offer him 600k
Tell him his attitude better FUGGEN improve.

Typical. We are now stuck with a disinterested self serving lump. Guaranteed his form will fall away and his attitude wont change. Stalled moving forward until he decides where his future lies. Cant progress a replacement for him now or finalise Wade. Could be Snowden 2. Dodged a bullet with him , might have got us this time.

Nobody but Reefy will feel sorry for him. Bulldogs will never confirm it was about his comments but probably was. I couldn't believe his dumb Union comments. Maybe the Dogs couldn't either. Backlash, what backlash.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
There is no way in the world Des would have accepted his childish comments about union. They took a tough stance to idiotic comments and I applaud that

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
SimpsonsNelsonMuntzHaHa.gif

Typical. We are now stuck with a disinterested self serving lump. Guaranteed his form will fall away and his attitude wont change. Stalled moving forward until he decides where his future lies. Cant progress a replacement for him now or finalise Wade. Could be Snowden 2. Dodged a bullet with him , might have got us this time.

Nobody but Reefy will feel sorry for him. Bulldogs will never confirm it was about his comments but probably was. I couldn't believe his dumb Union comments. Maybe the Dogs couldn't either. Backlash, what backlash.

i_had_fun_once_it_was_awful_364322366.jpg

They used his comments as bit of an excuse to offload a player they realised they offered too much for. They have also probably had other potential signings up their asking price because of the "Fafita factor"

Latest posts